the group discussion

**Your Pov**
Steve: ok everyone's here, so what the hell happened in that diner y/n.

Eddie: take it easy Steve, give her a second. You ready to share darling?

You nodded and told everyone what you'd seen. It honestly didn't sound that bad hearing it come out of your mouth. But everyone's eyes were on you. You told them El was in your dreams again. You then described the whole Eddie/ movie/ pain situation. Eddie held your hand as you described what you'd seen happen to him. What whatever was haunting you made you watch. And that's where people started asking questions.

Eddie: that's never going to happen y/n, whatever this is is just trying to scare you ok? That's all this is.
He kissed the top of your head and then rested his head on yours and wrapped his arm around you to rub your shoulder.

Y/n: but what if it does? It's clear at this point that I don't have any powers like El. I'm just a failed experiment that is still somehow connected to this mess, Eddie what if it's telling me that your not safe around me? What if it's warning us to stay apart? I can't let anything happen to you.
Tears weld up in your eyes as you looked at him. He looked distraught from your words like you'd said the worst possible outcome of all of this.

Y/n: what if I need to deal with this by myself? Wha...
Eddie got off the couch and knelt infront of you.

Eddie: hey, hey look at me, no interdenominational monster is going to keep me away from you, do you hear me? We need to stay together now more than ever y/n. We'll figure this out together, but you have to stop trying to protect me by pushing me away ok? We're in this together, I'm not leaving your side, no matter what.

More tears filled your eyes as you looked at him. You couldn't even speak without crying so you just nodded your head. Eddie put his forehead against yours as he kissed your nose. Robin was kind enough to interrupt your moment.

Robin: ok so this "pain", was it like what you'd felt last time?

You wiped your tears and settled yourself enough to talk. Eddie sat back on the couch next to you, and you leaned on his chest as he played with your hair calming you down

Y/n: honestly it was worse. My blood felt like it was boiling, my bones felt like they'd broken into a million different pieces, and my head felt like it was squeezing in on my brain, almost like it was going to pop like a balloon. It was emotional pain this time too though, this thing not only showed Eddie being...well you know once, but a million times over. Just the same few seconds over and over again. And I couldn't do anything, I w was forced to sit there and watch.
Tears filled your eyes again as Eddie pulled you closer to him and kissed your head.

Mike: ok well one of two things is happening, we know this thing is connected to you through the lab right? So what if it's another "lab child" trying to contact you.

Max: really Mike "lab child"? You do realize your girlfriend is a "lab child".

Dustin: I'm not a fan of the name necessarily either but what else are we supposed to refer to them as?

Nancy: look guys can we focus please?

Mike: El was able to contact her "sister" through her mind one time. I do t really know the WHOLE story on that, but last o heard her sister wanted to use El for her powers or something I don't really know.

Y/n: WHY would they want to contact me? I don't have any powers.

Lucas: but what if you do? Quick try levitating something?

Y/n: how am I even supposed to do that?

Lucas: I don't know just use your mind!

Y/n: ok....