Six Flags ~Part 3~

Its finally here! I hope yall enjoy this 😭

Nobody's POV

Alex noticed why he was blushing, sora was holding his hand 🥺 After 2 minutes it faded off though as sora had to go, he thanked them all and ran out. Alex had a suspicious look as he ran out, since it looked like he was in a rush? She didn't really know why though. He was on his phone alot, looking like he was texting someone but no reply...
Alex POV

I know somethings up but I shouldn't really be sticking my nose in his business. Everyone knows what I'm like though so of course I'm gonna figure it out! I should meet charli first though she wanted to hang out and who could say no to that shawty 😍
So I ran out with all those thoughts and wrote them down for later. I know charli is a Detective freak like me aswell so surely she can help, right?

Light POV

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation 😘

A few days later

Nobody's POV

Alex knew something was up, but this time with Jaxx. He always left the house at 3 O'clock every afternoon and returned with a happy look on his face, like he just met his favourite person in the world. He would also beg everyone to go to the mall to buy random jewellery & plushies, its like he had a date... She started putting pieces together and realised why so she decided to go out and spy. They only had 2 days left in Six Flags so she had to hurry.

At 3 PM

As usual, jaxx left the house with a happy smile on his face. Alex followed him this time and told light to look after the cats. He got into his car and started driving away so Alex grabbed her bike and started following. After about a 15 minute chase they arrived at a grassy field with tons of flowers. She saw him get out and take a specific path, so she followed and they arrived to this hill with an old looking tree, but had many hearts carved into it like many other people had been here before.

Alex POV

'I see someone coming up!' I said as they were nearly at the top. As I predicted my predictions were correct, the person sat in the middle of jaxx's legs and they started talking about things. It was actually cute and I saw them share a few kisses!! After around an hour I was getting tired so I was gonna leave until I saw them start carving their names into the tree. Jaxx and...

I had to leave a cliffhanger
ALSO I RELEASED THIS EARLY! HALLELUJAH.
Pretty sure its obvious who this mystery person is but let's just see why don't we 😍
Byee! Love you all!!