Reunitied Once More ~Part 2/2~

Sora POV

Let's just get this day over with...

At School

'Time to get my books, yay' I mumbled, just feeling out of it today. I reached in and grabbed my books but suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Ashley (AshleyRxyalty) the big bully of the school. 'What do you want Ashley, here to beat me up like usual?' I said, not caring anymore 'Actually, no. I'm here to tell you that-' 'ASHLEY, COME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!' The principal screamed 'Ugh thanks principal, see you later blue boy.' She then walked off. Well that was confusing.

Lunch time

I did my usual, went to the coffee shop to meet with my friends. 'So, any crushes huh?' Charli nudged me 'no...' I said saddened 'whats wrong sora, you seem out of it today?' 'This...' I showed them a old picture i found from 2005, when I was 3 years old in kindergarten.' They seemed confused 'who is that?' I sighed 'its my old best friend, you may know him as jaxx the girl guy.' 'Oh, you 2 were best friends? Never knew, sorry about your loss but atleast you have us now!' Light calmly shouted, eating one of his gummy worms right after. 'I'm just gonna go home, tell the teacher I was sick charli...' (Alex & Light are home-schooled)

At sora's home

I walked in the door to be greeted with sona, my sister 'hey bro!' 'Sorry sona, im not in the mood to go out right now, maybe Saturday...' she was confused 'oh, well uh ill just take clover instead I guess, CYAAAA.' as she skipped out the door, closing it on her way out. I went into my bedroom and plopped onto my bed and muffled into my pillow 'why did you have to leave me jaxx, you were my best friend, now your nothing to me...' I cried into my pillow

Jaxx POV

'So, meet at the bar at 11:00 hun?' Moon excitedly said 'sure, whatever.' She walked away 'dude, why are you so depressed, you have the prettiest girl in school dating you.' 'I'm not even into girls, im into boys.' They looked shocked 'wasn't expecting that from like you, but we support dud' elijah said 'so, who is your crush huh?' Jonathan said excitedly 'my old best friend who probably doesn't even care about me anymore.' 'Well, there's always a chance, go to his house! We will watch from a nearby Bush if there's one there.' I sighed 'ok fine, but if I get rejected, you guys are so dead.' I laughed

15 minutes of walking later

'We are here.' I said 'how do you know this is like his house dud.' 'It says his name on the gates?' 'Oh true dud' elijah said. I walked into the open gates, and went on the porch. Its now or never I guess...

Nobody POV

Jaxx knocked on the door, not expecting an answer, But he was surprised when he heard footsteps. The door opened and he saw sora, teary eyed and looking like he gave up on himself. 'Hey...' jaxx said. Sora was about to shut the door but jaxx said 'wait! Please let me talk to you.' Sora reluctantly agreed 'you have 5 minutes, come in I guess.' Sora said as he walked to the couch. 'So, its been a while huh?' Sora nodded in response 'look, I know you might be angry at me but-' jaxx got interrupted 'ANGRY? THATS THE LAST THING I WOULD BE, JAXX DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?' Sora shouted, tears falling down his cheeks. 'I missed you, I loved you, but now you moved on from me with moon...' jaxx was surprised 'loved me? Like you had a crush on me?' Sora started walking away, saddened that jaxx never felt the same.

Sora POV

Yep, he never liked me, I was living my life, believing a lie... 'sora wait!' I felt a tight grab on my wrist. 'Sora, I loved you to.' Wait, he did? 'Wait you did...? I-' I was cut off and pulled into a kiss

Jaxx POV

Sora kissed back, I was so happy 'God, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that...' 'heh, same' sora responded. 'What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Nobody POV

Moon had put a tracker on jaxx, and she followed him to sora's house, the door was left open and she walked in. 'Jaxx, your gay? Ew.' Moon said disgusted 'You know what Moon, why don't you leave him alone.' Sora walked towards moon. 'Hes MY boyfriend, back off blueberry' she walked up to sora and slapped him 'Moon, back off or im calling the police.' Jaxx said 'Fine, wait until the whole school knows about thi-' jaxx laughed 'they already knew i was gay, ever since I joined high school. You forced me into a relationship with you.' Thats when more footsteps came into the house, Elijah & Jonathan walked in 'Moon, get away.' 'UGH ILL GET YOU BACK!!' Moon stormed off. 'So like we dont wanna interrupt anything so we will go duds, cya!' They walked out.

And thats when they were reunitied.

If you wanna know what happened after

Moon & Ashley started dating
Jaxx's group & Sora's Group merged together
Alex met Levi & started dating him
Charli got a bestie named luca and remained with light
And elijah and Jonathan started dating :D
The End :)