Race For His Heart ~Part 2~

Hai im back :)
This chapter is where the one who dislikes the one who joined the squad starts to realise his feelings
(This chapter will be fully in jaxx's POV btw)

Was i to harsh on him? Maybe but something just annoys me about him. I havent done this to any other squad member so why is it only affecting him?
Jaxx started to realise that why did he hate the blue haired boy? Did he wanna maybe be friends with him? All that was thrown out the window at this point since he has been acting this way for weeks to his "rival."

"HEY JAXX! BREAKFAST IS READY" Alex shouted from downstairs. It was a miserable Saturday which coincidentally was their day off of recording. He walked downstairs to an empty dining room, all except Alex was gone from the house.

(Bold text is jaxx, slanted text is alex)
Did I really wake up that late that everyone is gone already?
No, just everyone either didn't want breakfast or had places to be, so its just me and you buddy
Its strange to be alone
To you, I usually am like this in the morning
The 2 chatted about high school and how they met. They met on a school trip to red flags and started to become best friends. Alex had told him about this fun YouTube channel her and 3 friends started and you can probably assume what happened from then on. That's when jaxx remembered he had an old diary.
Hey, im gonna go back up to my room and listen to some music
Kk, if u need me ill be watching anime in the living room!

30 minutes later.....
Aha! Found it. I wonder whats in here. It says I got it in grade 8 so this might be nice

Page 1
Wow, so far im really enjoying grade 8! I've made a bunch of new friends and have enjoyed the classes surprisingly.
Wow, that was quite short. Let's read page 2
Page 2
So, I have something to confess
You know that boy I bully? The one called Connor? Yea him. What am I talking about XD nobody will ever read this so let's just get straight to the truth. I keep on bullying him but I don't know why? People have said its probably just a stupid thing and nothing to worry about but some have said its because I have feelings for him.
I can't have feelings for him right? I'm only 14 and can't have a crush yet!! Oh god what are my parents gonna think?? Plus I'm not gay am I?? This is really confusing...

Wait... thats strangely the behaviour I do to Sora. I don't have feelings for him!! I can't!

Then jaxx started to think more about it. He did find sora attractive but he thought that was just a feature of sora, not him actually liking him. It was now night and he was still thinking this over when he heard what sounded like crying? He wondered what could be making that sound at 2:30 AM in the morning. He wandered into the halls of the house and started tip-toeing towards the crying. He stopped at a certain room. One that belonged to a certain Blue haired boy.

Yay!! Posting again :D
Sorry guys but blue moments is delayed until probably around March - April time.
Now I have a new thing for you, its a question of the day!!
Question: What is one thing in life that makes you happy?

Hey, so here is the plan layout

Chapter 3 - February 12th
Chapter 4 - February 14th
Chapter 5 - February 16th
Chapter 6 & Final - February 18th
After this, there will be an Alevi story:) (also im renaming this book to squad short stories :>)