Race For His Heart ~ Backstory~

One day in 2019, there was a squad. The squad to be exact. They were recording roblox videos, having fun and whatever else a tightly packed friend group would be. They even started to add new members once in a while! But there were 3 members who never were "trusted" you could say. Those 3 were named zach, jade and drake. They would always sneak out in the middle of recordings & come back late at night. Soon after the suspicious activity got more suspicious, the leader called Alex decided to find out what was happening. The blonde haired girl decided to follow them one day and she wound up upon them recording their own videos for their own channel. She also saw her "trustworthy" boyfriend, zach, talking smack about her. She recorded some stuff and decided to expose the 3 imposters you could say. The 3 quit soon after and the 6 remaining members decided to get another member. And thats when a lightbulb lit up in Alex's mind.

Alex: Hey guys! I'm heading out to have a meeting with someone special :)
Charli: NEW MEMBER??
Alex: Oui
Charli: YEEEEE

2 of the members were intrigued. Those 2 named Jaxx and Levi. They were never lucky with dates and they were desperate for a touchè thing called Love.

(At the meeting place)
The blonde haired girl sat down on a bench, enjoying the view of the fountains and birds that surrounded the park. As she was taking in the views, she saw the person she was meeting with. A bluenette boy named....

Alex: Hey Sora!
Sora: Hey Alex!!! So what were you so excited about on the call we had yesterday?
Alex: Well... I was wondering if you wanted to join our squad? We recorded videos as you probably already know and the pay is quite good.
Sora: I would love to!
Alex: Great! How much do I need to pay you a week? 1k?
Sora shook his head
Sora: Its fine! You helped me back in high school recover from what my parents did to me, so I think this is the favor ill repay!
Ale: Great! If you want I can get you a moving truck and you can be moved in by lets say... 2 days?
Sora: YES!!
They hugged, and decided to hang out a bit more. They split apart around 5:30 and Alex went home to a curious squad.

Light: So, how did the "Meeting" Go.
Light said making air quotations
Alex: It went just fine thank you bro. Anyways the new squad member will be moving in in 2 days, and don't be to crazy with him.
She specifically stared at Levi and Jaxx.

2 Days Later...
The squad were all eating their breakfast, the room was already set up with gaming supplies and necessities the cyan boy had requested. Finally the anticipated knock happened.

Alex: Thats him!

She ran up to the door, unlocking it and showing the squad the member that was hyped up.

I know this is technically not a chapter, but THIS IS THE BEST PIECE OF WRITING I THINK IVE DONE :D
I hope you guys enjoy this series as much as I'll enjoy writing it <3