Race For His Heart ~Part 1~

...The Door Swung Open, Revealing the cyan haired boy that the squad was getting hyped up about.
There were mixed reactions
Some ran up to him and hugged him (Luca and Charli)
Some continued eating their gummy worms (Light)
Some stared in awe (Levi)
And some just didn't see anything special (Jaxx)
So, the cyan hair boy introduced himself to everyone, well everyone except the red haired male. That one ran up to his room.
Alex: Sorry, I don't know whats up with him
Sora: Its fine- Really!
Levi: I can tour him!
Alex: Falling for him already?
Sora: Alex, don't be dramatic, he's probably just being kind! Right?
Levi: Yeah haha
Levi nervously chuckled
So a few days pass, those days were getting sora settled in to the new home. The fans liked this new character. It felt like he was the perfect fit for the squad. Everyone was agreeing with that! Except one, Jaxx. Sora decided to see what was up with the dude since Alex said everyone would be welcoming and nice.
Knock
Jaxx: Come in- oh great its you
Sora: I just want to know, is there something bothering you about me?
Jaxx: no
Sora: You sure?
Jaxx: YES GODDAMIT
Sora: ok then...
From then on, the "rivals" thing became Canon in the actual videos
(IM SORRY IF THIS IS TURNING INTO A RIVALS TO LOVERS THING, I PROMISE IT WILL CHANGE)
Alex was weirded out by the strange behaviour. She thought everyone would be nice but apparently she didn't know her squad as well as she thought. She wanted to get to the bottom of it soon, but she left it alone for now.
Next Morning
Everyone was at breakfast like usual, chatting and showing funny stuff to their chair-neighbours (Cringy AF)
After breakfast was finished, Levi ran off, confusing the squad.

What is Levi up to? Will Jaxx accept that Sora is a part of the squad? When will Sora and Jaxx figure out they are future husbands? WELL YA JUST GONNA HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE ;)