Reopened mall

A week has gone by, and the foster family was able to move in to a new house so that the same agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. don't try to ruin their normal lives again. Little further this time. But it gives them the advantage where they can go another route on the road so that they don't keep passing by the old house they used to call home. Otherwise it would raise awareness from the agents. And may try to strike again due to being dragged into the demon mess. 

Adam, jimmy and violet walks around in the mall that has reopened since it had to temporary closed because of the gang war in the mall. Violet got some new clothes, jimmy got a new spare glasses if anything were to happen to the ones he had been using. And also got some new video games to play. He got doom eternal, and elden ring to play. 

As for adam? He only just got a laptop, that's it. The trio sat down to eat some food at the food court. While they are chatting random topics that doesn't involve their misadventures in the hell. "Well well, good to see you guys still breath." The trio get a unexpected surprise. As soon as they turned around, they recognize that goth girl with those red eyes. 

"Hey loona." Violet said. Loona smirks. Seeing her, and the boys already seeing her through her human disguise. Loona got to gives props to violet. She proceeds to sit down, with coffee cup in her hand. "So, how's work?" Violet asked. "Boring as usual." "Never get to do anything with them." Loona replied. "So your just here?" "Killing some boredom?" Adam said. 

"That's the idea." "When their backs is turned, I use it to go to your world." "Mostly to get coffee." "I hear human makes great coffee then fatso sometimes." Loona said. "Fatso?" Jimmy is clueless of who she's referring to? "Come on jim, you know who?" Loona said. "Moxxie Im guessing."        "I will won't lie, he does have a weight on him." Violet said. Which made loona laugh. 

"HA!" "You got that right girl." Loona said. "Millie would bury you if she heard you say that." Jimmy said. "Well she ain't here now." "If she is, then yeah." "Millie will be one angry imp." "Trust me, you wouldn't want to see how angry she gets." "Especially one time when moxxie and blitz got captured." Loona said. "I know what you mean, she is a very protective imp." "I saw it happen when striker was choking moxxie." "And she came at the right time and stabbed him." Jimmy said. "Then now you know." "But since their not here, we can just insult him some more behind his back." "But I can still insult him right in front of the two." Loona said. 

"How angry did she get?" Violet said. "Oh, real angry." "I got insulted back, which made me growl." "But It was worth it." Loona said. "Even the coffee?" Adam said. "You could say that." "But there's always one big downside." Loona turns to see some guys looking at her. "Bunch of guys hitting on ya?" Violet guessed. "Bunch of guys hitting on me." Loona answered. "Does this always happen?" Adam asked. "Oh yeah, A lot." Loona said. 

"Going to the restroom." Adam sat up, and leaves to the restroom. "Crap, me too." Violet sat up, and does the same. Leaving jimmy and loona alone at the table. "Jimmy?" Loona said. "What?" Jimmy responds. "What happened back at the harvest moon festival." "I heard it." "Heard everything." "Never thought you had it in ya." Loona said. "I just didn't had a good life." "That's all." Jimmy said. "About school right?" Loona guessed. "What makes you think that?" Jim said. 

"Millie told me about it." Loona replied. "Oh." Jimmy looks down at the table. "Does your past still hurt?" Loona asked. "It only hurts whenever anyone brings it up." "I only yelled because moxxie looks like he is in the same shoes as me." Jimmy said. "I know me and blitz pick on him." "But time from time." "Blitz and moxxie slowly starts being on the same level." Loona said. 

"Are they?" Jimmy asked. "You just need to talk to moxxie." "He has more you can answer then me." Loona said. "Any way to ask moxxie to come by?" Jimmy asked. "Depends, but we'll see." "But he's not for now since their doin their usual business." Loona said. 

"Well look who it is." Jimmy remembers that voice, and turns around to see its rod. The bully he remembers from school. "Hey rod." Jimmy wasn't happy to see rod, and his buddies. "So how's home school went?" Rod wondered. "Great." "And I'm still passing." Jim said. "Good for you." "Since it has been a while, why don't we catch up?" Rod said. "Yeah, we miss you nerd." Rod's friend said. Jimmy had always remembered how much he endured back at school. 

Being picked on, being bullied, and doin their stupid homework. Home school was the best home for jimmy, so that he can pass his grades. Seeing where this is was going, jimmy knew he had to finally put his foot down. "Ill pass." Jimmy said. Rod and his friends, attitude changed.
"What did you say?" Rod asked. Jimmy stands up. "Ill pass, like as in." "No." "I rather not catch up with you." "All you want to do was the same thing you did to me at school." 

"To me, and everyone else." "And not a single teacher did anything." "And I learned something." Jimmy said. "And that is?" Rod's other friend asked. "You  cared about your image." "Yeah." "You, the teachers and staff cared about your fucking image." "And the reputation." "If any word like that would gone out." "It would had damaged the school rep." "Its no wonder teachers kept things quiet." "Because money is all they cared about." As jimmy goes on, adam and violet got out of the bathroom. And saw there was a commotion. 

Adam wants to intervene, but violet stops him. "Let's wait a moment, he needs this." Violet said. "Are those the bullies jimmy talked about it back home?" Adam wondered. "Back at our old home?" "Yep, that's them." Violet said. Adam thought violet makes a good point. So adam and violet stands and watches as jimmy stands up for himself. 

"The real truth,  is home school for me was to be as far away from punks like you." "And I would like to help anyone out with homework." "But you, you just force me to do that." "Without wanting to learn anything that would help you to pass." "And that's why the school I know makes me sick." "You want it done?" "Ether do it yourself, or find someone else." "I will not be your punching bag anymore." "Or someone to do all the work for ya." "So you guys can go freaking screw yourselves in the head!" Jimmy yelled. 

Loona and some of the people in the mall watched as things unfold. Rod and his pals were not taking his insults well. "You got some guts to admit that to us." "By the way, who's your friend here?" "And why is she hanging out with someone like you? Rod said. "Just a friend." "Why is it a big deal to ya?" Jim said.  Because I don't like the fact she's way hot then the girl I know." Rod said.

"Yeah, well." "Last I checked." "I know you had a girlfriend once." "But where is she now?"  "Don't tell me she dumped your ass." Jimmy insults. This got loona laughing with a solid burn. 

Even rod's friends were also laughing. Getting rod even more angry. "Why you little, SQUIRT!" Rod grabs jimmy's shirt, and slams him to the table. 

Rod was about to get his pocket knife, but was suddenly stopped by one of rod's own friends. Adam and violet sees the danger, and watches long enough, and goes to jimmy's aid. Loona sees what he is about to grab and stands up. "Bro, what are you doin?" He said. "I'm gonna teach him a lesson." "A lesson where he should know who's in charge?" Rod said angrily. "Dude, we know." "But this is too far." He said. "Shut it brad." "Don't stop me." Rod shook brad off, leaving brad on the ground. Rod takes the pocket knife out, and the blade pops out. 

Then another one of brad's friend tries to stop him by grabbing his arm. "Rod, this isn't you." "We usually do this, but not like this man." "You need to let it slide." He said. "Let it slide?!" "Ill let it slide alight, after I'm done!" "Now stay out of this Huey!" Rod nudges him off hard.

 Getting huey on the ground. Brad helps him up. Rod was about to jab jimmy, but loona stops him from doing it. "Hey rod." "Jim may be a nerd." "But unlike you, he knows how to be a better man then you could be." "But meeting you for the first time?" And she proceeds to punch him. Sending him in the air, and landing on the ground. "You are one pathetic sad person, who can't accept that the nerd like jimmy, owned you." Loona said. 

The security came just in time, to cuff rod. Adam and violet made sure if jimmy is ok? "Jimmy are you hurt?" Adam asked worryingly. "Almost, but I'm ok." Jimmy replied. "That was a nice swing loona." Violet said. "He had it coming if he tried to do anything to hit on me." Loona said. 

They watch as rod gets escorted by the security out of the entrance. Then one of them came to the group. He turn to jimmy. "You alright young man?" The mall cop asked. "I am sir." Jimmy respond to the mall cop. "Can you all tell me what happened?" The mall cop asked. So jimmy, loona, and even rod's friends. Brad and huey explained everything. While adam and violet was there, but they were late after using the bathroom. But regardless their witnesses anyway. 

"Its true, we saw the entire thing." Adam said. "Yep, I watched everything until he decided to pull out his weapon." Loona said. "You boys knew he had a weapon?" Mall cop asked. "We both did sir." Huey said. "But holy crap, I can't believe he would use it like this." "Over being burned by a nerd no less." Brad said. "We both had it ourselves, but we only use it for self defense." Huey said. "We tried to stop him, we both did." "But rod just completely went crazy." Brad said. 

"I see." Mall cop took notes from his notebook. "You boys done the right thing, however." "You know weapons are not allowed here right?" The mall cop said. Brad and huey look down on the floor. "Yes sir." "Sorry sir. Huey and brad apologized. "Alright, next time." "Don't bring any concealed weapons ok?" "So ill let ya off with a warning." "Ok?" Mall cop said. 

"Yes sir." Huey and brad said. "Then We're done here." "You all carry on now." The mall cop left.
"Well nerd, looks like I now respect and like you even more." "As friends." Loona said. "Fine by me." Jimmy said. "But that doesn't mean your not allowed to hang out with me." "Because seeing a nerd like you having guts." "Just earns yourselves more reason to hang." Loona hears notification from her phone. She checks to see that blitz and his employees are about to be back." "Well, I better go before he lectures me." "Bye jim, thanks for making a day less boring." Lonna grabs her coffee, and leaves the mall. 

Brad and huey go to the group. "Hey nerd, sorry about the mess." Huey said. "Yeah, when we saw ya we thought about having a little fun." "But things took a turn real fast." Brad said. "Its ok guys." "But what are you gonna do now?" Jimmy asked. "Not being friends with rod, that's what." Brad said. "Yeah, and you know?" "Your right about a few things." "Rod cared about himself so much." "He gets the glory, and we were returned with nothing." Huey said. 

"And his girlfriend did dumped him." "We didn't know what until we hear some talk about the way he treated her. From what we know, it wasn't nice at all." Brad said. The trio had shocking looks on their faces. "Wow, so that's what's happened while I was gone?" Jimmy wondered.
"Yep, rod wasn't well." "He was losing everything until he reached the edge. Huey said. 

"Well, that's what happens when he crossed the dark road." Violet said. "We better go." "Our parents may be worried." Adam said. "You go do that." "Me and huey will just hang here." Brad said. "And then what?" Adam said. "Until we figure out what to do on our own." Huey said. "Ok, see ya." Jimmy said. "Smell ya later, jimmy." Brad said. Which makes jimmy smile. Seeing they no longer call him nerd As they leave the mall.