Back once again

Adam opened his to see he's back inside the place he remembers.  Stolas's house. Adam gets up realizing that, sure enough. He's back down here. Of course this doesn't surprise him. Its always the one thing he can't escape from. Seeing that he going back and forth with demon related stuff. But adam wonders even if he gets back home. What if those guys come back? The guys that dress like men in black? But they got eyes on finding demons rather then aliens. Adam hears the door open to see its the tall owl prince yet again. 

"Adam your awake, that's good news." "Via and the others were worried after." "Well, when I used you." "But your in good health, that's good my boy." Stolas said. "Oh yeah, that." Adam knows what he means by using adam of course, possessing him. That made him a fighting machine. "That was, something." Adam said. "It was." "Let them know your ok." "And say hi to octavia." Stolas exits the room. Adam looks out the window, taking his little time to process things, before also exiting his room. 

Adam walks down the hallway, and sees everyone at the entrance. Jimmy, violet, octavia and everyone else sees adam is up. While loona being loona, is on her phone. "Adam, your ok." Jimmy walks to him. "Man, I thought he be dead." Violet said. "Wait really?" Blitz asked. "No."    "I knew he's ok." "Since he did survive the purge." "But I know, he's not gonna get lucky anytime soon." Violet said. "Indeed you are right." They hear an unfamiliar voice."

A Figure emerged from the shadows within the hallway, elizabeth revealed herself. Catching everyone, except for adam. A surprise. "Identify yourself." Stolas gets his guard up.                        "I'm elizabeth." "I come to visit adam." "Before I take my leave." "If he's ever hurt, or in a state of near death." Elizabeth said. 

Blitzo turns to adam with a smirk look. "Oh look, you hear that?" "Your soon to be girlfriend was worried about you." Blitzo said in a baby voice. "No, not now." Adam knows blitz is making things awkward. "So your the blind girl that adam talked about huh?" "Hi I'm blitzo the O is silent." Blitzo introduced himself. 

"So I heard, I hear words about you going in and out of their world to do the killing job." "Mostly because you get careless of not raising awareness of people." Elizabeth said. "Oh yeah, says who?" Blitz asked. "The internet." Elizabeth answered. "Yeah I thought so." Blitz said.

 "But how did you get here?" Stolas asked. "I had used the means of entering this world." "The book I used in my chambers to enter whatever I need to." "Similar to yours, but not powerful to stand with your book." Elizabeth said. "And yet here you are." "Interesting." Stolas ponders. 

"Hey, how come me and violet never saw you in the first place?" Jimmy wonders. "I'm gifted with powers. "Due to an injury by a demon." "So I stay in my chambers to avoid panic or any people that gets curious about me." Elizabeth said. "Why are they being a bit secretive?" Violet asked. "Some others come to the place whenever the church isn't occupied." "I can't say much, or they will figure out I passed the secrets." "But all I will say is some people I know is hiding something." "I'm not sure what?" "But let's just say, their mind is not tamed. Elizabeth said. 

"And that's what I need to worry about." "Thanks." Blitz said. "I will leave with a warning." "Be careful of who you trust." With that, elizabeth uses her hand and opened the portal. And enters. The portal closes behind them. "What a strange visitor." Stolas said. "And also a beautiful one." "Right adam buddy?" Blitz teased adam. "Why you little." Adam chases blitz down.  

"So what do we do?" "We're unsure if we can get back home cause of those dorks in black." Violet said while adam chases blitzo in the background. Around the van. "Yeah, they could come back for us." Jimmy said. Then Drew and diane got out of the van. and hugged adam. Knowing he's ok. But blitz taunt adam my making a face. And adam goes back to chasing him around. Leaving drew and diane clueless. "Then you will need to relocate a new home." "Its not wise to back there." "Ill have to provide whatever assist the foster parent needs, and find a new home.
"And it means you may have to stay for a while down here." Stolas said. 

"Wait, where will they stay?" Diane asked. "Ill take jimmy." "My family sure liked jimmy when they met them." "He will be fine." Mille volunteered. "Or they can stay at the office of I.M.P." Blitzo added. Adam gave up the chase, getting tired.