Checking in

The blonde girl heard what henry said that he, along with his friends from college wants to check in to her hotel. Her expression went from shock, to happy. Hearing they like to check in. 

She's so happy, and surprised at the same time, that she wastes no time and showed them in

She's so happy, and surprised at the same time, that she wastes no time and showed them in. "Then be my guest. If ya need a place to stay, this is it." She said in excitement. She opened the door for the humans, and let them in. Henry, and the others went inside the hotel. Henry and the group looked around and analyze inside the hotel.

The fireplace looked cozy, there's pictures on the wall with the blonde girl they met earlier. Then unexpectedly, there's a bar. The group was confused at this, but at least Chris, and nick didn't need to walk far out there to the bar. Henry thought its a decent enough hotel that they can stay until they can figure out how they can get back to the surface. The goat duos in the meantime went to eat the donuts.

"Nice, a bar." "Could use a drink." Chris said. "You and me both man." "All of that crazy walk in hell worn me out." Nick agreed. "If your gonna drink, don't over do it." Amber warned Chris. "I know, don't worry." Chris replied to amber. The blonde girl, and the two demons. Came inside.

"Soooo, what do you think?" She said. "Looks nice." Henry said. "Looks home to me." Cody chimed in. "We like it here ma'am." Chris added. "Thank you guys." "Ready to check in?" She said. "We been ready." Cody said. "I was hoping you would." She said. She went to her desk, and gets her billboard. "I'm Charlie, the founder of the hotel, and the princess of hell." She announced. The whole group each shared a shock, and surprised expression. "Wait, princess?" Cody said. "Hell has a princess?" Nick said. "Yeah, pretty much." "Its news to you all I know." "And these two who you ran into from the door is Vaggie, and angel dust. 

 "Hey humans, welcome aboard

 "Hey humans, welcome aboard."