Can't even get a spring break

We been in the van for 25 minutes, and we see we're almost here. While Henry's friend drove the van he each introduced his two friends from college to Adam, violet, and Jim. Cody, and nick. Cody is the one who drives the van. He also mentions two more of his friends, Amber, and Chris. Their waiting for Cody to arrive. After a rough traffic, they finally found a parking spot. Cody parked the car, and everyone opened their doors. 

"All right guys, since mom and dad are gone. I'm in charge." Henry tells the three. "Wait who says?" Violet asked. "Mom and dad. Don't look at me. Besides, its my job to make sure to keep you three safe. Epically you." Henry points at Adam.  "He's right, we're from college. 
That's where adults go.

So it makes sense you don't wonder off, heck there are adults out there too. And one of them might be from college too." Cody said. "Can't I be in charge of those two? I'm freaking eighteen." Violet stubbornly said. "Well I'm seventeen, so its pretty close." Jim chimes in. "But you forget, we're the grownups. So you listen good ok?" Cody said.

"Look, I know your grown a bit, besides there's gonna be a party were people will drink. 
So I wouldn't suggest going around them, just relax and play safe we're  your not near someone who doesn't look right." Nick said. "Fine, but I'm still in charge of those two." Violet said 
"Find a spot to lay your towel down, and have fun. We got soda in the cooler, and some snacks if you guys want some. Now that we're clear, let's not keep them waiting." Henry said. 
So they all walk down the sidewalk, down the steps, and they get things set up. 

Jim gets his towel down, and sees something from a bit distance. A concert stage. "Hey is someone gonna be on stage or something?" Jim pointing to the stage set up. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention about some whispers that some people on college starting to talk about. a Rumor actually." Cody said. "What rumor?" Adam wondered. "Rumor has it a pop star named Verosika is going to be here on spring break."

Nick tells them the details of the rumor. "But she is also mysterious. One thing you see her, and the next thing. You won't see her again. Whenever a year passes, all of a sudden there she is." Cody said. "Like she's from a different world?" Violet said.

"See what we mean? Mysterious." Cody said in a suspense way. "Hey guys." They turn to see Chris and amber. "Hey, sorry we took long. Traffic got a bit crazy." Henry said "Same. 
We had to wait through a traffic light." Amber said. "It was ridiculous." Chris said.

"So you guys ready to have fun?" Cody said. "You bet, let's go meet up with the others." Chris said. Henry goes to have a talk with violet. "We'll be over there where the table is not far from there. Snacks, and sodas are right there on this chair. Henry pointed to the chair where its next to violet's towel. And remember. Stay around this area." Henry tells her while doing the stay gesture.  With that, he went to his college friends to go party. 

Adam, Violet, and Jim were all relaxing. While violet would had to watch Adam and Jim. Adam sat down, being relaxed. Things was going well for Adam, so he decided to have fun by going swimming. Jim examines some stuff he found. Some rocks, seaweed, and sand. Considering sand is all around them. Violet just stayed at the beach towel under the umbrella in the shade. 
Henry and his college friends sat down, drank, and chit chat. Talking about college stuff, and early days. Though they are unaware one by one, some people has gone missing. Twenty five minutes later, violet seems to notice something missing. 

"Is it just me, or is some people I seen a few times gone Missing? Violet looked around to see if Adam and Jim is doin ok. To her relief, they are. She checked on Henry and his buddies, just sitting down and chilling with his buddies. I guess some people on the beach went to go do crimes or something. Then violet sees someone. Wait a minute." From what she sees from there. She sees some goth girl with her head shaved on the right side.

She witnessed the goth girl taking the men somewhere away from the beach. Violet was about to see what's going on, but was stopped by Jimmy. "Violet, what's up?" He asked. "Have you ever noticed something? Like something?" Violet said. "Beats me, they come and go I guess." Jim said. Violet still is unsure about what's going on, but she thinks their off to go do whatever crazy adults would do. 

Adam at the water, was about to go back to Jim and violet. Then adam sees the crowd was gathering at the stage. "What's going on?" Adam said with a curious look "The show is about to begin." He turn to see a the person who is being talked to was a guy in a ripped jacket with red spikes, with a wolf head tattoo on his left arm, a red eye, and a scar on his left eye.

"The show? Didn't took Adam long enough to figure out what he really means Oh yeah, Verosika right?" Adam said. "Yep, I see some people are talking about who's coming to play huh?" But by the way. Aren't you a little young to be here around these kinds of people?" He asked.

"Yes, yes I am." Adam answered. "Any folks with you? Like a parent or siblings?" He said. "Just siblings, we got our older bro who's with his friends from college." Adam said.