Ambushes was also happening on some parts of the debris of ships outside of Reach as Covenant ships were destroyed one by one.

On Reach's moon was Carlos flagship hidden along with the rest of his remaining fleet. On the bridge he watch on both monitors the progress on the left side were his ships ambushing Covenant ships and groups of Doms and Val Walos, on the right side of the monitor were his ground units executing a large force of covenant that occupy the city somewhere on Reach.

"Cabal, status report on ground activity." Carlos said.

"Not much happen after the recent invasion couple days ago, commander, the civilians were now evacuated however few of the transports didn't make it."

Carlos hums as he continue to observe his units.

'Sadly that's the nature of war there will be civilian casualties and it would only get worse.' Carlos thought.

"Covenant forces occupied 66 percent of Reach, while 34 percent were hold by UNSC forces and our units on some areas around the world." Cabal reported.

"How about the Spartans? Did they farewell against the enemy? Did some of them survived from the previous attack?" Carlos ask.

"Yes sir, with the advance armour we made they are unstoppable force to reckon with, accompanied by their sheer discipline and ruthless in battle just like Halsey's Spartans.  Casualties on the other hand are minimal ,commander and so far there are no Spartans are killed so far." Cabal replied.

"Hmm, are there any news regarding Dr. Halsey and Spartan Red Team from Sword base?" Carlos ask.

"I am afraid nothing, commander the last time I heard about them is that when they said they discover a possible forerunner structure below Sword Base."

"I see, Cabal order our units to advance and eliminate all hostile forces around Reach. This time around were not holding our strength back, be discreet as possible in using some of our units we don't want the UNSC found out about our questionable units on battle."

"Of course, commander, it will be done." Cabal said with a grin on his face.

"Eva, report to me."

"Yes, dear?" Eva replied with smile.

"I want you to commandeer my personal flagship Serenity in fighting the covenant fleets that were station here in UNSC space. Don't worry about harming the members of my religion I already inform them ahead so you can do anything as you wish."

Eva smiles widened as she thanks Carlos before she ends her transmission.

'Now with the restraint gone I pity the covenant for facing Eva.' Carlos thought.

"Cabal, any news regarding the Big Zam on Reach?"

"Negative, commander, I scan the entire Reach to find it but nothing came out. However according to Covenant reports the last Big Zam retreated along side with the fleet for redeployment on another battle." Cabal reported.

'It won't be long that it will appear in the near future.' Carlos nodded at Cabal as he stared at the monitors on front of him.

Couple days ago the Covenant are ruthless in their attacks as they send waves of covenant troops towards the frontline while their ships assisted their ground force by soften up UNSC defensive positions. Days goes by the numbers of AA batteries are being destroyed or disabled one by one and UNSC casualties are slowly rising up. A few days later another 1000 covenant ships appeared and destroyed the remaining ODPs above Reach. This resulted for Admiral Lord Hood to order all UNSC personnel to retreat and destroy any sensitive data.