covid negative + we are grandparents again!

Start from the beginning

"Yaaaa!" Jacob says as he claps his hands and Jill chuckles.

"And you know the press loves you! I don't know if they love Daddy and Mama, but that's okay." Jill says in a babyfied voice and Jacob babbles and plays with his Mama necklace.

Meanwhile, Joe walks back into the Oval Office and sees Jill and Jacob together, making his heart melt. Joe never thought he would president of the United States and he never thought in a million years that he and Jill would have a baby at their ages, but he is so thankful for his incredible life.

"You make me a happy Mama! Yes, you do! So do your big brothers and big sister! Yes!" Jill says in a babyfied voice, causing Jacob to smile and give Jill a kiss.

Jill then gives Jacob a few more kisses on his cheeks, causing Jacob to smile.

Joe walks over to Jill and Jacob causing Jacob to babble Joe's favorite word - Da Da.

"Daaaaa!" Jacob says with lots of happiness.

Jill turns around and sees Joe waking over, causing Joe and Jill to both smile at each other.

"You look very handsome and you put on my favorite cologne on." Jill says with a smirk as she rubs up and down Joe's chest with her hand that isn't holding Jacob, causing Joe to smirk back.

"I did just for you, my love. Plus, I didn't want to wear any cologne while holding Ivy. Ivy is just learning the world, she didn't need to smell her Pop's old man cologne yet." Joe says, as Jill giggles loudly.

"Well, I love your old man cologne. It makes you even sexier." Jill says as she kisses Joe a few times, something she hasn't done much of since Joe has had covid and has been quarantining.

"Aaaaa!" Jacob yells, wanting his parents attention.

"Yes, little man? You want some attention? Come to Daddy." Joe says to Jacob as Jill hands Jacob to him.

Jacob plays with Joe's nose, making Jill and Joe chuckle and they reminisce on Ashley, Naomi, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter and Little Beau all doing this as well.

Joe can even remember when Beau, Hunter and Naomi did it with Neilia proudly watching on.

"Doesn't Daddy look handsome, Jakey?" Jill asks Jacob with a grin.

"Aaa!" Jacob yells, causing Joe to laugh loudly and Jill to smile.

"Are you ready, baby?" Joe asks Jill softly, rubbing her chin, causing Jill to blush.

"I am. Let's go." Jill says with another smirk at Joe.

Joe and Jill kiss each other and then kiss Jacob's chubby cheeks before the trio leave the Oval Office. 

-

Hail To The Chief begins to play loudly in the Rose Garden, meaning President Joe Biden is coming out to speak to the American people and reporters!

Joe, Jacob and Jill all walk over to the Rose Garden for Joe's press conference, announcing he is negative for Covid-19 after being in isolation for five days since testing positive the previous week. Also, Joe and Jill are going to announce the arrival of Kamala and Doug's daughter Ivy.

Joe is holding a happy Jacob in his arms with Jill walking next to him, with her arm wrapped around Joe's free arm that isn't holding Jacob.