Chapter- 24(Crazy Sister Duo)

Start from the beginning

Mani-

Of course, he did 😒

Me-

Hey guys 🙋

Mani-

Where the hell have you beeennnn???

Dee-

Omg Aishu. you scared us! Are you okay?

Mani-

ya firstly, are you alright?

Me-

Yes, guys, I'm sorry for disappearing like that... I'm okay. We got into hospital & now I'm back home.

Mani-

Why was your phone not reachable?

Me-

Harshit stole my phone! He said he'll give it back when I reach home.😑

Mani-

That bitch! I had enough! I'm calling dad😤

Me-

Mani NOOOOO!! 🤯I don't want your dad to be involved in such a tiny problem.. for your father it's tiny, like the atoms in the air.

Dee-

Yess Mani, Aishu is right! You managed to live without his support for so long. You don't need to involve your family with us. 😟

Me-

Exactly Mani. The coaching is going to be over in a couple of weeks. After that, no Harshit or his gang. We can survive till then. Please Don't call your dad.

Mani-

Okay fine! I just want to show him who he messes with, but if you guys want to play good cop. Fine then.

Me-

Thank you. by the way, @Dee what's the news? 😏

Dee-

I rather talk personal... 🤭

Me-

Fine by me 😉

~~ ~~

After texting back and forth with Mani and Dee. I really got exhausted. I want to sleep, but I can't. Torture!

I felt my eyelids heavy until I heard the doorbell

Yes! Finally! Dark chocolate!!! Brother interrogation too, but we are focusing on the good things here

I ran from my room to the front door. I swing it open to my surprise. It's not who I expected... IT'S BETTER!!

"ANNIII BABYYY!!" I yelled as an excited Mama bear, who met her baby bear after a long time. I wrapped my lil' sister into a Bear mama hug.

"Aww di, I missed you too!" she yelled, my eardrums injured. We separated from our hug," I heard how you slipped from the stair." she told me while holding my bandaged hand into her hands. Then she leaned forward and whispered," Just that you know, I'm not buying it" she finished with a wink.

And Ladies and gentlemen, that's how the new generation is nowadays.

"Come on in. I'm not going to hide anything from you." I answered while putting my arm on her shoulder and burdening my weight on her" Help your big sister to get on the bed," I pleaded.

"Seriously, di, you need to lose weight. You are heavvvvvyyyyyy" she exclaimed while Holding on to me to balance the rising weight on her.

" Oh, come on! Don't be such a whining baby," I pouted while pinching her cheeks.