Chapter 2 - Never Fear, Barbara's Here!

Start from the beginning

You were surprised with the sight of geo crystals forming from your leg and impaling the badger's snout. It recoiled from your leg in pain as the sharp crystals dug into it's skin.

The moment it let go you ran as far as your limping injured body could take you. When you decided you were far enough, you looked at you leg to see the damage done. You winced at the of dried up blood on your fur.

"It's not too bad..."

You then remembered about the geo crystals... how did you suddenly get the ability to manipulate geo?... recalling the series of events you have had ever since you came here, the only thing of note was probably the rock fish. The energy you felt when you ate it was you absorbing the geo energy from the fish, and now you could manipulate geo!

It still didn't change the fact that you wanted to eat some meat.

~~~~~

It took you LITERALLY THE ENTIRE DAYWTF- but after some exploration in the higher ground of Dadaupa Gorge you found a squirrel, and this time you didn't scare it away! You lay low to the ground, your eyes and ears focused on this one single squirrel that you could hopefully eat tonight.

As for your leg, you'll find a way to fix it. Instead you've been practicing manipulating geo while looking for food, and now you had a slightly better plan.

Carefully, you began slowly put one paw in front of the other, sneaking your way closer to the squirrel. You stopped briefly at every sudden sound and move, very... slowly... getting... closer... with each... movement... you make....

The moment you were only a few meters away from the squirrel, you summoned one small, yet sharp spike of geo and impaled the squirrel with it.

"I... I did it! I killed something! LETS GO I DUCKING COMMITTED AN ACT OF VIOLENCE, WHOOO!"

You de summoned  the geo spike and limped towards the squirrel to began eating eat. "Ah yes, the taste of bloodshed and victory. Ain't that just heartwarming."

...

"It didn't heal my leg like my hp in game :(... Big Sad."

~~~~~

A young girl dressed in church attire was wandering out near Windrise to collect some sweetflowers for a certain special drink she made, chilibrew. It was a spicy drink she drank before song recitals to wake her up, and it tasted quite delicious if you asked her. This you girl was deaconess Barbara of the church in mondstadt.

She only planned to collect sweetflowers and the come back to mondstadt, but then a small trail of blood caught her eye.

"W-wha- i-is that blood?! S-someone could be hurt!" She was about to go follow the trail and tend to the injured person she found, but hesitated. 'If someone is hurt then whatever hurt them could still be lurking around... I should probably tell the knights about this but... this person must be terribly wounded... The trail of blood looks a bit dried so maybe I could heal the injured person, and then report this to the knights.'

"Yeah! That should be a good idea."

Following the trail of blood, it led her to an abandoned and broken cart. Whoever was injured must have been hiding in here, but why a cart. 'It doesn't matter, this person need assistance.' Taking a peek into the broken cart, instead of seeing a person, she saw a h/c cat with bright e/c and a small yellow star marking on their forehead. Looking at the cat, she instantly noticed a large bite mark on it's left leg.

"Oh you poor thing! You must have been so scared... Here, let me heal you up and feed you." she reached her hand into the cart to gently pick the cat up. She was a bit surprised that this what seemed to be a completely wild cat was so calm about her picking it up but she guessed it was tired.

She laid out the cat on the floor to begin disinfecting the wound and bandaging the leg. The could clean and give it proper food and water when she gets back home. And so, the journey back to the mondstadt cathedral church thing with some sweetflower and an injured can began...

It wasn't that interesting they literally just walked there with you being held in Barbara's arms.

~~~~~

You had no idea wtf was going go happen but at least you were clean and back on the way to healing. Since you were a wild cat Barbara seemed a bit conflicted about giving you the cat food sold for house cats or giving you raw meat. She put down a bowl of water for you to drink from.

"I'll be right back, I'll go ask someone at The Cat's Tail what to feed you alright?" And like that, she left through the door.

After Barbara left, you moved towards the bowl of water to drink some of it. You hadn't drank in a while.

After hydrating yourself you took a look around

After hydrating yourself you took a look around. You found yourself in one of the rooms in the cathedral. There were a few shelves with various vary breakable objects, 2 bookshelves, a mirror beside the bookshelves, some beds, a table a very breakable vase of flowers, and some medical stuff. There were also a few windows here and the to let the sunlight in.

You decided to limp towards the mirror to see just exactly what you looked like. Your reflection in the bodies of water out in the wild were very blurry.

Just as you suspected, your entire body had plain h/c fur and your eyes were e/c. You seemed decent fluffy. What you didn't expect was the small yellow star on your forehead. Had that always been there? (Author: yes, yes it has. i just came up with it after chap 1)

"Ah well, it's there now. Can't do much about it."

You jumped onto one of the beds, although you winced after because of you leg, and decided to curl on on one of the pillows and just sleep. What? It was a busy few weeks for you. Of course since you were a cat now you groomed your fur for a while before your heavy eyelids slowly closing as sleep enveloped you.

~~~~~~~~~~

I finally thought of a good plot, most of it at least. No this is not proofread and none of the chapters ever will be. Probably.