⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝟘𝟘𝟝; ℍ𝔸𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔸𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔻]༉‧˚ ༘

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

The people of Asgard and Vanaheim had gathered in a large hall at the heart of the city, all of them clamoring and complaining about their missing children. People were giving in the information they could about the attack and how their kids were taken.

You and Valkyrie were trying to calm down the crowd, urging them to go home and not panic about it. But whenever Jane was in your eyesight, you got a tad bit annoyed. It's not like you could become best friends with the ex-lover of your husband the second you meet them.

"What's up your ass?" Valkyrie had asked you when Jane asked you about the details of the attack and told you the information she knew.

"Nothing," you dismissed, and the warrior gave you a weird look before she let go of the topic for later.

"Guys, they're bleeding," Valkyrie motioned to some injured people, "Get them to the infirmary. Now!"

Meanwhile, Thor and Korg were in a corner of the room. Both of them were discussing how it was awkward for Thor to have his ex-girlfriend and wife in the same room before Thor started to mutter something.

"What you up to, bro?" Korg questioned when he noticed how

"Come on," Thor fixated his eyes on Mjolnir in Jane's grip, "Come to daddy. Come on. Mjolnir,"

But StormBreaker floated in front of the man, causing him to drop his hand, trying to play it off, "Hey! There you are,"

"Do you know what I think we should do?" a woman yelled from the crowd, marching forward, "Start an army!"

"With what? Half our soldiers are dead!" a male replied.

"Half our soldiers are always dead!"

"Everyone, please go home," Valkyrie tried to "I promise you we'll have news soon,"

"Someone needs to tell us what happened!"

"We shall find them," you assured them.

"I just don't understand,"

"You know what?" the man who had responded continued, "This is all our fault,"

"Asgard! Vanaheim!" Thor's voice boomed and the crowd fell silent. The crowd separated into two halves to give him a path.

Thor strode forward, "My friends, we must not quarrel. In times like this, we need to unite, come together. I see what's happening here. You're afraid. Hmm?" he spoke to the crowd, "Scared. Afraid. Anxious. If we are to find the children, we must first look within ourselves-I'm sorry-Miek," he turned towards the mentioned, "It's very hard to give a rousing speech with the-" he mimicked the squeaking noise that was created when Meik wrote on the whiteboard, "-noise. What are you doing?"

"She's taking minutes," Valkyrie replied.

"Oh, precious minutes we don't have. You want the kids back?"