⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝟘𝟘𝟞; 𝔾𝕆𝔻𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔻𝕆𝔾𝕊]༉‧˚ ༘

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

You were helping around with Valkyrie to set up the ship for the voyage and a couple of people battled with the screaming goats, struggling to tame them.

In the distance, Thor and Jane were conversing with each other, standing a little too close for your liking.

Five minutes later, you found yourself in the dorms outside the ship.

It wasn't that you necessarily hated Jane Foster. Okay, maybe a little bit. She hadn't done much to get on your nerves—

Other than talking to Thor as though she was about to fall in love with him all over again.

No. You scolded yourself. Stop it.

You pushed the little voice in your head to the back.

The thing is, when it came to love and affection, you got quite territorial. Given how scarce it was in your childhood. When someone showed you the tiniest ounce of affection, you doubted it, trying to push them away as there was a high chance they'd leave you at your lowest.

But Thor wasn't like that. No. He loved you enough for the both of you. Let it be when you were a child, or even now.

And yet. Yet, you couldn't help but feel a little scared and insecure. Not that you doubted Thor. But yourself and if you were enough for him.

There was a sudden knock on the door and you turned towards it, reaching over to open it.

Valkyrie was on the other side, "You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" 

"Your constipated expression would say otherwise,"

"I don't know," you shrugged, pausing for a moment, "You sure I should come along?" 

"You're our Queen, of course, you should come," the warrior retorted in an instant, "What else are you gonna do? "

"It's not that. It's—"

"—Thor's old flame," Valkyrie finished with a knowing grin.

You pretended to assess her suggestion, "Sorta,"

"It's gonna be weird. It is already," she continued, "Besides, it looks like she's still processing that you're married to him and she may or may not have a teeny tiny bit of feelings for him,"