⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝟘𝟘𝟙; ℚ𝕌𝔼𝔼ℕ𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℙ𝔼𝕋𝕊]༉‧˚ ༘

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

→ AGE 15←
(𝘐𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴)

"If they stand behind you, protect them," Queen Jodis spoke, brandishing her sword around gracefully, "If they stand beside you. Respect them. "But if they stand against you," she flexed her sword at her side after stopping, "Show no mercy,"

You and Runa looked at your mother in amazement, nodding eagerly. The three of you were in an open space behind the castle of Vanaheim. Your mother was teaching you and your sister about the fundamentals of combat and war.

"Women can be rulers too, you know, sweethearts?" your mother carried on.

"Better than a king?" Runa questioned curiously.

"Far better," Jodis stated strongly, "Men only insert their dominance because they feel the need to do so to plant a strong foundation. Because they're threatened by our potential,"

"Then why are there kings than queens?"

"There's a Midgardian term, but I'm pretty sure it's universal—Patriarchy,"

"Can," You paused, "Two queens rule together?"

Jodis beamed at the question, "Well, there are firsts for everything,"

"Your Majesty," one of the guards of Vanaheim interrupted you all.

The three of you were met with the guard holding a leash of a giant black dog that was about 5 times his size. The creature shifted from one leg to another, eager as it let out quick breaths.

"Woah," your jaw dropped in awe.

"A present from Queen Frigga herself," the guard spoke, "She insisted on it and commanded that she would not be accepting the denial of any kind,"

"Well, who am I to refuse my dear friend's generosity," Jodis motioned a hand forward with a tired smile, "All yours girls,"

Runa giggled eagerly, charging toward the dog and you followed suit, "He's so huge!" she leaned on its side lethargically.

"And fluffy!" you squealed when the dog nudged its snout against your shoulder.

"Who's beast is this?" Loki came into view with Thor, both the boys having different reactions to the newcomer. They were dressed in their usual royal formalwear.

"Your mother sent it to us," you filled in on the boys.

"Get it away from me," Loki recoiled from the giant dog, swatting at the air when it approached him.

"C'mon, Loki," you laughed at him, "He's cute,"

"He's hideous," he deadpanned right back at you.

"Hey!" 

"He's okay, I guess," Thor awkwardly patted the dog's snout, "There, there,"

"Don't be such a wuss, Loki," Runa pushed Loki towards the crate and made him climb on the dog's back. She followed right after him, sitting in front of Loki.

"How dare you call me a—" Loki screamed at the top of his lungs at the creature launched forward for a certain distance, before circling on its place. Runa chuckled in excitement as Loki clung to her for dear life, absolutely terrified, "Get me off! Get me off! Get me off!"

Laughing, Thor interlinked his pinky with yours and tugged, urging you to run after him. Not once did he let go.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺