⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝟘𝟘𝟜; 𝔼𝕏 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕎𝕀𝔽𝔼]༉‧˚ ༘

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Just as Sif predicted, Asgard and Vanaheim were under attack. Creatures of the dark wrecking and destroying everything in its vicinity. People began o escape their houses and scream for help. It was an ambush.

Valkyrie appeared with her Pegasus and stabbed the creature with her dagger, dragging it down and killing it. 

The Bifrost opened in the junction of Asgard and Vanaheim, and you and Thor landed with Korg and the screaming goats.

"Look, it's Thor and Y/N!" a man in the crowd hollered.

"Y/N!"

"Thor!"

The people yelled clamored cheers of relief, as you both began to take down the invaders and relieve the people.

"Take Sif to the infirmary," Thor instructed the nearby citizens.

"Hey!" Valkyrie landed beside you, "Who'd you piss off now?"

"This is not my fault," you defended strongly.

Thor nodded, "We've never even seen these things, whatever the hell they are,"

The warrior spun the sword in her grip, "Welcome back," she turned to beam at you, "Your majesty," she added in a teasing manner.

Grinning, You gave her a curt nod before you spun to the fight in front of you.

"What the hell are these?" Valkyrie yelled over at the two of you.

"Hell if I know," Thor grumbled, swinging his axe at an incoming monster.

"Shadow monsters," you answered both of them.

"Disgusting," your husband grumbled when his axe pierced through a monster.

"They're from the Shadow Realm," you used your staff to hit a creature across its face before you climbed on top of it and stabbed your weapon into its head, making it screech in pain, "Someone sent them here,"

You and Thor saw a glimpse of another warrior dressed in Asgardian attire, fighting against the creatures.

"Who's the new guy?" Thor questioned, nodding in that direction.

Valkyrie smirked, "That guy? You're gonna love that guy," with that she took off on her Pegasus, leaving Thor curious and dumbfounded.

He went to investigate the guy while you helped Valkyrie evacuate the citizens wherever necessary and fought against the monsters.

You hurled Ebony Valour at a monster that was tearing down a house—the blade of the staff slicing through its neck and severing its head off. The monster's body fell lifeless on the ground.

"My Queen," Heimdall's wife bowed before you just as you summoned your weapon back to yourself.

"Please, none of that now," you pulled her up, ushering her to safety.

"My son—Astrid" she pointed to the top of her house.

"I'll get him," you promised— a series of whispers made you cringe and freeze on your spot.

Kill all gods. Kill all gods. Kill all gods.

You turned to your side and in the distance, you could make a figure wrapped up in white robes. You fixated your eyes on the intruder, within the blink of your eye, he had appeared in front of you.

You held up your staff to defend yourself when he struck a blow with his sword. Spinning around, you shot a streak of black mist at him, but he disappeared right before it could hit him.

You looked around for signs of him but then fell to a vehicle in front of you when you were pushed forward.

Dark tentacles wrapped around your body, holding you against the vehicle as the man approached you and held his weapon against you threateningly.

"Necrosword," you identified the sword, struggling against the restraints as the blade dug into the skin of your neck.

"Balder's secret weapon," The attacker muttered grimly.

You stiffened at his words, "What?!"

"Ah," the man nodded, "Too bad you—"

He was suddenly knocked away by StromBreaker and was thrown aside. Thor landed in front of you, eyes glowing blue with thunder, "Do not touch my wife," 

You had broken out of the clutches of the monster, "I had it under control," you looked up at him.

"Of course, you did," he pushed the stray hair from your face, the action being voluntary for him by now.

"It's just that he said something about my father—" You paused, taking a double take at your husband, "You okay, love?" he looked like he'd seen a ghost from his past.

"Me? Of course, I'm okay. W—Why wouldn't I be okay?" he stuttered, speaking in a hurry.

You raised your brows in emphasis, "I don't know, you tell me,"

Thor opened his mouth to reply but was distracted by movement in front of you and held up his axe to protect you both from the attacker when he charged toward you both.

"We'll talk about this later," he promised, catching the man just in time by his neck to stop him and hurled him over the vehicle.

Valkyrie had joined your side with another warrior as you four stood against the man. Seeing that he was now outnumbered, he retreated and vanished into thin air.

A second later, the children began to scream as the people rushed back into the house.

"Children! They're taking the children!" a woman yelled out.

Large, slithery tentacles of shadow monsters crept into houses, snatching them from their room and carrying them away from Asgard and Vanaheim.

Noticing the man's escape, you took off into the air with Thor, trying to reach into a pit where the man had gathered the kidnapped children. But before you could get to him, the rock closed over, and the man teleported away.

You and Thor landed on the rocky land together, the other warrior following right after you both.

"Damn it," You looked between Thor and the other woman who was on the other side of Valkyrie, frowning in confusion, "Why're you dressed like Thor?" you blinked in disbelief at the weapon in her hand, "Wait, is that Mjolnir?"

"Yeah," the woman answered, her helmet shifted back to reveal her beaming face, "I'm Jane. Jane Foster," he held out her hand to shake.

You accepted her hand, shaking it, "Am I supposed to know you?" you questioned awkwardly, glancing at your husband for help.

"Uh," Thor put up a discomfiting smile, "Jane's—an old friend,"

"We used to date," Jane elaborated, making your expression drop, "And you're a part of Vanaheim's army, I presume, with the other one on the Pegasus," she noted your combat attire," One of Thor's friends?"

"Actually," You narrowed your eyes at her, "I'm his wife,"

"And the Queen of Vanaheim," Thor winced, "And Asgard. And I'm King of Vanaheim and Asgard too. But I think you would've put it together by now. Yep," he rambled, stopping when Jane's expression cleared.

"Oh, you're married. Okay," Jane cringed at the uneasy tension now between you all, glimpsing at Thor for a second.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺