⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝟘𝟘𝟛; 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝔸𝕋𝕋𝕃𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔾𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕊]༉‧˚ ༘

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Give me those," Rocket was trying to snatch a pair of binoculars that Groot had clutched in his mouth, "You're gonna break 'em,"

"Gimme that, Groot," you went to his aid, landing beside him, and seized it out, handing it to Rocket. 

"I am Groot!" Groot grumbled at you.

"Watch it," you chided him, raising your eyebrows in warning.

"Ah, you got sap all over it," Rocket groaned.

You spun your staff around, the force deflecting the bullet fires aimed at you and slammed the staff on the ground. Black energy slithered through the ground and struck a couple of Booskan crew in your proximity.

"Hello, everybody," Thor strutted into view, still wearing the pale robe.

"Well, well, look who it is," Rocket drawled.

"How are we doing, guys?"

"Terrible!" Drax exclaimed in answer, "We're all about to die,"

"You said this planet would be a relaxing holiday," Rocket yelled over as he hurried forward and held up his gun to shoot.

"I said it was going to be like a relaxing holiday," Thor held up a hand to insinuate, "But look at that resplendent skyscape. Three suns of Saturn. What could be more relaxing than that?"

"An actual holiday!" 

"Die, Booskan scum!" Quill yelled before he held up his blasters and shot a couple of times, taking cover behind a giant rock.

"Not having too much fun without me, are you, love?" Thor headed towards you, hands held behind his back.

"I'm afraid I am," you replied, setting your staff on the ground with your other hand, "But now that you're here, consider my fun ruined,"

"You wound me, darling," Thor placed a hand on his chest in mock hurt. He held your chin between his index and middle finger and pecked your lips quickly, which you returned with a soft smile.

"You steal all my fun with your stupid axe," you motioned at Strombreaker with your staff.

"I am Groot," Groot interrupted your moment with a look of offense.

"Okay, since you contributed to it, I guess it's not stupid," you complied with a casual wave of your hand, black mists escaping your fingertips, making a Booskan aircraft collapse to the ground.

"But you love me," Thor replied, "And you're stuck with me," he held his hand up where he was wearing the wedding band,  "Forever!" he added in an exaggerated whisper.

There was a jingle of dull bells, followed by a voice calling out, "God of Thunder. Goddess of Shadows,"

Thor held his arms out in welcome as you turned around, "King Yakan,"