⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝟘𝟙𝟚; 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝕌ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ]༉‧˚ ༘

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

 Let me tell you the legend of the Space Viking, AKA the Mighty Thor, AKA Dr. Jane Foster. Her sacrifice saved the universe and taught us all what it means to be worthy.

She helped the children of the gods who laser-beamed their way back home to their dozy little fishing village turned tourist destination.

The kids were safe to be kids again..

Especially after their king made them all go to self-defense classes. Queen's orders.

Look at all those budding Space Vikings.  And the most important part. Even Heimdall's son, Axl Heimdall son, who could now do his dad's freaky eye magic, was becoming quite the warrior.

The future of Asgard and Vanaheim was secure.

Speaking of futures, I was forging one of my own, now that my body's grown back, with a dude I met called Dwayne.

And what about Thor and Y/N, you ask?

He embarked on a new journey because he had found something to live for, something to love for.

A little someone who turned him from Sad God into Dad God.

"Breakfast is served. Bon appétit," he placed a plate on the table in front of Love, "Hello. There you go," he took the hood off of her face. "Hey. Breakfast,"

"Excuse me. What is that?" Love pointed at the plate.

"They're pan-flaps. From Earth," Thor replied.

"I don't think I like pan-flaps,"

"You love them,"

"No, I don't,"

"Yes, you do,"

"I've never had that in my life,"

"Come on. Eat up," Thor tried to convince her, "We have to go. We're gonna be late. Now where are your boots?"

"I'm wearing them," she placed her foot on the table beside her plate. They were a pair of mismatched fluffy slippers.

"You're not wearing those," Thor shook his head in disapproval.

"Yes, I am,"

"No, you're not,"

"Yes, I am,"

"No. You're not,"

"Go to hell, demon!" Love shot purple lasers out of her eyes at him in irritation.

Thor guarded himself just in time with he pan on the stove, "Wow! Brand new, now destroyed. Thank you very much,"

And as for Y/N. She had got what she wanted. Her own family.

A clammer of footsteps was heard from the staircase nearby and you came into view, "Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire!" you chided.

"I mean I could've," Thor muttered with a shrug, turning to the girl again, "You know what? You wear what you want. Don't come complaining to me when your feet get sore, all right? You'll get no sympathy here from me. Or Y/N, right love?" he turned to you for help.

The little girl turned to you, hoping that you'd side with her.

"You heard him, honey," you tipped your head to the side, "Those shoes aren't gonna work,"

"Fine, I'll wear the boots," Love agreed reluctantly.

"Thank you," Thor let out a sigh of relief, walking towards you, "How's my Queen feeling?" he beamed down at you, brushing aside a strand of your hair from your face.

"Sore," you wrinkled your nose at him as he placed his palm on your swollen belly. 

"Mm, Craving anything in specific?" he rubbed your stomach soothingly, placing a quick kiss on your forehead.

"Pickles and Ice cream, please" you replied, grinning at the nauseous expression on Thor's face.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

"Remember what my mother used to tell me," Thor tied up the lace of Love's shoes, "Listen to the grown-ups, and if you see anyone scared or being picked on, you look after them, okay?"

"Okay," the girls nodded.

"And most of all, have fun,"

"Gotcha,"

"Gotcha," he got to his feet, "Now where is Mjolnir? Where did I put him?"

"Over there. Sleeping in the bed," Love pointed at the basket under your seat.

"In the bed—Oh, wow," You mumbled, pulling the basket into Thor's view.

Thor tried to scratch it, "That is not coming off. What did you do?"

"Eh, she looked boring before," Love shrugged.

"Yeah. Suppose it did," he smiled, "I love it. Very creative,"

Thor pushed a buzzer and the door of the spaceship opened up, "Okay, now, you see the aliens down there? The stripy ones?" he kneeled down to Love's eye level.

"They look nice," Lovbe replied.

"Yeah, they are nice. That's why we have to look after them,"

"Got it. Protect the nice ones,"

"I love you, sweetie," he caressed her cheek.

"Love you, Uncle Thor,"

Thor turned back to you, smooching your lips lovingly, "Be right back, sweetheart," 

"Be right back, sweetheart," Love parroted Thor's words, kissing your cheek.

Love crouched in front of your swollen belly, "Bye baby," she turned to pat your dog's snout, "Bye Hugo!"

"Yes—er—Bye, Hugo," Thor tried to approach the dog. But Hugo growled at him in warning, baring its teeth at him.

"I still don't know why the damn dog hates me," Thor mumbled to himself.

They will always be there for us. The Space Vikings and their girl, born from Eternity. With the powers of a god. Three warriors fighting the good fight for those who can't fight good.

Y/N knew she'd be alright. Even though the path ahead of her was uncertain. Because she had her Love and Thunder.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺