𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖑'𝖘 𝕳𝖚𝖙

"Did you hear about it?" Astaroth heard Kevin, the gentleman, also a member of another house club too, enquiring about the mysterious woman who looked like the most beautiful woman dancing in the rain.

"Yes Sir, she works here at her own will and has set the standards higher for women like us." One of the servers replied in an overly jealous voice, clearly not liking the new competition.

"Heard that she only shows herself when she wants to and if you are lucky enough you will be kissed on good days." Another gentleman said very highly of this particular temptress they were talking about.

For a moment Astaroth considered probing the matter further because that might be the person he is searching for, "Don't." His sister's voice came from behind him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, trying not to sound too protective of the entire deal as it wasn't the first time she was here, especially in the daytime, windingly in the most bizarre outfits one could wear.

"Cal brought me to meet someone." She replied trying to cover her face entirely behind the veil she was wearing.

"Here?" He prolonged the conversation and was somehow relieved that she wasn't alone. But where was Caligo?

"Yeah. He said she is someone who can help him with the doctor killers."

Astaroth took in a deep breath not liking the idea of a murderer and his sister being in the same context.

Women are pure, and has the most beautiful innocence and they deserve to be kept away from the vulgarity of men who are demons.

"Astaroth. We women are much more powerful than the spears in your hands and brutal enough than the knife of an assassin. Stop worrying and give us our chance."
Astaroth didn't disagree with her to any percent at all. She failed to see that he wasn't being worried as a prejudiced man instead a brother who knew the world of men better than her.

Rather he should be angry with Caligo for always involving Calypso in the profiling adventures of his. Does he even keep the degree of danger he is putting others in while using them?

"For instance, a war breaks out against the Middlenland, and I have to lead the army. What would it be like for you?"

Calypso looked at him with an unkempt annoyance. "You say the worst things. You know that none comes back alive from Middlenlands!"

The horror on her face made her realise that he was comparing situations for both their positions.

"My little brother, don't think too much. Until I breathe, a war won't break out. If I have to, then I will be the ambassador of peace who will go to the Middlenlands. Not my brothers on the Warfield."

He had no heart in feeling the proudness of the confidence his sister held in her powers. There is no way in the world he, or for the matter Leviathan, or any of their brothers would send her to the death call.

They would rather fight the war and save their lands. Then again, why in the name of their late father, Henry Veliong, were they having this conversation when in centuries they are living in a cold peace with the Middlenlands.

From time to time slight imbalances were there but it has never been serious threats about a war but one thing they all grew up learning is the Middlenlands were mad hunters and someday if they lose their mind... there could be a war.

"Did you wait for long.... What are you doing here on a fine afternoon Zagreus?"

Caligo first was interested in the wait time he tagged to his sister then seeing Astaroth in the most unexpected place he was kind of taken aback.