𝕰𝖑𝖋

"On your right bastard!"

"You should've taken it then!"

"Maybe you should run your legs faster than your mouth!"

And just like this their team was doing worse than ever with zero team work and lack of trust in each other, and Elvira knew very well that Graffin's hands were itching to close her ears so that she doesn't listen to anymore profanities by men.

She knew her strengths; fast running, quick response to the ball, and immediate results.

After a quarter into the deadly match, firstly she realised that there is no point in trying to assemble these men into a one body one team lecture because they were playing it in anger and resentment towards the Ursula Penning's, and weren't concentrating on the desired win.

But for her the win mattered, because she still needed Graffin to write the letter.

"Elf!" She heard Astaroth call her from the opposite side of the field, to which she initially thought of ignoring, but remembering their same team situation she waved him to come to her.

There is no way she is going to him. Which somehow, he obliged and ran towards her; his running speed was incredible too and the way the muscles of his hand tightened every time he threw the ball in air, she knew he has a lot of experience with sword, unlike the hands of the man she met in the rain, which were calloused in a way when working overtime with a particular instrument, definitely not something sharp.

"You got something to say?" She probed as soon as he reached her, while in the middle of the ground there was an argument going over why one of their player's were deliberately hit by the other team player, or was it the other way.

"Yes. Your core strength is appreciable. I have a plan."

"To use my core strength?"

He nodded. "It's easier for me to pass the ball to you in long distance because even if it is a hard landing, you can take it."

She nodded for him to continue with his core plan and he explained her that they should stay at the opposites of distance to each other, especially she should stay near the hoop and prepare herself for a point if he signals the moon to her.

The moon which he is going to form with the help of his index and thumb finger, and to keep on passing for fifteen points which he will shoot from the middle of the field when he signs the stop with his still palm, her observation claimed he had pretty long fingers.

When she said that they were performing a losing game it didn't mean that they were two hundred points apart. It was just fifty points and seeing Astaroth's confidence she had burst of energy that they can make it work.

"Let's get this Elf. I have a kingdom to serve!"

Although she didn't appreciate his Elf comical, she agreed with his proposal and by now she was quite enjoying his company in the game. Only if he knew that she was a woman in breeches.

That made her laugh, What a fool!

"El! Come here, we need assistant."

She ran over to there seeing a mess of blood, that immediately made her wince, but her mother had told her the basics of herbal medicine and she knew very much of that field. But she held no courage of taking care of a patient, so she only gave instructions.

"Tie the cloth to stop the blood flow first!" Astaroth ordered from behind her and removed his helmet, that put some of the players on a different kind of alert. As if suddenly seeing Zeus present himself to the earthlings.