"Kya mtlb?kon aina?" (What do you mean?who is aina?)

"Apki student Aina(your student),Aina ny usy ro ro kr kaha hai k wo aap ko psnd krti hai." (Aina told her that she likes you while crying.)

"Kyaa?" (What?) Arham was shocked and then it clicked him...'Aina sitting in Mirha's cabin'

"Uff ye Mirha...kya karun mai is ka? Ye larki,dimagh nhi hai is mein(What should I do with her? This girl! She has no brains) He facepalmed himself at the stupid thoughts which were running in his mind earlier.

"Jaa k baat karein us sy...wrna wo aap ki shadi Aina sy krwa k hi chory gi." (Go talk to her...otherwise she'll surely get you married to Aina.) Zain said and both of them laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day...

Hospital...

"How many surgeries are scheduled today?" Arham asked entering the operation room.

"7 more Sir." Mirha who was busy doing the surgery replied.

"Where is the rest of staff? Miss Areej?" Arham asked as he noticed only one of the staff nurse was in the operation theatre.

"They are in the pre-operative area." She replied. Arham hummed going near Mirha.

"How is it going?" Arham asked standing just behind Mirha.

"Its fine." She replied holding the other instrument.

"Good,carry on." Saying so he stood aside examining the surgery,Mirha was getting nervous due to his all attention on her and in nervousness she held the wrong instrument.

"You don't need this canula." Arham said.

"Sorry Sir."

"Get a grip on your nerves."

"Yes Sir."

After performing the surgery,she was on the way back to her cabin when she saw Arham laughing with one of his colleagues.She stayed there for a while waiting for Arham because usually after surgeries Arham used to either appreciate her or ask her to leave early for home but he did nothing this time,after chatting with his colleague he went away ignoring Mirha completely.

'He isn't even talking to me.' She sighed and went back to her cabin.

It was the time for them to leave for home when and all the day Arham didn't check on her,not even for her meals.She felt irritated so she went to his cabin without even knocking,he was getting his things together as he saw her standing infront of him.

"Do you need anything?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket and getting his car keys.

"Can you take me back home?" She asked.

"You can go with baba."He replied.

"Fine!" She exited his cabin shutting the door with a bang and Arham smiled "sorry Mirha,I have to do this to put some sense into your silly brain."

She booked the cab and then they got stuck in traffic plus her phone's battery was dead and she wasn't able to contact anyone at home. She looked at the wrist watch which showed half past eleven and she knew everyone must be tensed at home.

At almost 12:00 she reached home to see everyone in the living room except Arham and Zain,all of them seem tensed.

"Kahan reh gai thi Mirha?"
(Where were you Mirha?)

"Phone kyun bnd hai tumhara?" (Why is your phone switched off?)

"Ktna pareshan ho gaye thy hum." (We were so tensed.)