Chapter 13

Hey peeps👀😅missed me?

Chaudhry Villa...

The advancing night was making Arham restless as he kept thinking about Mirha's words.

'Uska kya mtlb tha k wo kisi ko rota hwa nhi dekh skti?'
(What does she mean that she can't see anyone cry because of her?)

Has anyone confessed his love to her?and she ain't able to reject him because he will cry?'

Ayaan entered his room after a few knocks."Arham bhai?"

Arham hummed in response.

"Sb aap ka wait kr rhy hain dinner k liye." (Everyone is waiting for you at the dinner.)

Arham let out a sigh "chlo." (Let's go.)

At the dining table he greeted everyone and then sat quietly. He stopped eating the cutlets when he felt something over his feet and that something was none other than Mirha's feet,she was unaware of where her legs were reaching.He glanced up to see Mirha playing with her food with a sad look over her face,he slightly jerked her feet away from his own and she shifted back on her chair uncomfortably as if she noticed her mistake.

"Arham?"

"Ji(yes) Abba?"

"Next conference kb hai aap ki?" (When will your next medical conference be held?)

"Probably on 17th of this month."

"Aap ko conference ki pari hai...us ki shadi hai 14 ko us k barey mein tou kuch sochein." (You are thinking about the conference...he is getting married on 14th,think about that.) Arham's Amma complained.

"Ammi conference important hai." (That's important Ammi.) He tried diverting the attention of everyone from his marriage's talks.

"Shadi bhi bht important hoti hai Arham miyan!" (Marriage is also very important Mr.Arham) Naina's mother teased him.

"Theek keh rhi hun na Mirha?" (Am I right Mirha?) She playfully nudged Mirha's shoulder and in return Mirha forced a smile on her face.

"Aqsa bachon ko khana khany do." (Aqsa let the children have dinner in peace.) Mirha's mother laughed looking at Mirha and Arham's reaction.

"Tum dono ko pta hai k Mirha aur bhai ko kya hwa hai?" (Do you guys know what happened between both of them?) Zain asked Rayyan who was sitting next to him.

"Mirhu ny sb kaam kharab kr diya." (Mirha spoiled everything.) Rayyan told him the whole story.

"Oh God!" Zain facepalmed himself at his boss's stupidity.

Meanwhile Naina asked everything from Ayaan and her reaction was the same,she was feeling extremely bad for Arham.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Bhai,mai aa jaon?" (Bhai may I come in?) Zain asked entering Arham's room.

Arham kept surfing through the television channels and Zain sat there looking at the vulnerable condition of his brother.

"Bhai...Mirha pagal hai,kuch bhi bolti hai beghair sochy samjhy,uski waja sy pareshan na hon." (Bhai...Mirha is crazy,she speaks without thinking anything,don't get bothered because of her.)

"Us ny tumhe bhi btaya?" (So she told you too.)

"Arham bha..."

"Abhi hi tou wo shadi k liye maani thi,aur pta nhi kis gadhy ny usy propose kr diya hai ab jis k aansu nhi dekh saktien mohtarma."

"Usy kisi ny propose nhi kiya bhai." (No one proposed her bhai.)

"Phir?"(then?)

"Bhai us ki bhi ghalati nhi hai...ye sb Aina ki wajah sy hwa hai." (She isn't at fault bhai...its all because of Aina.)