Man: Jaana no splashing water on papa bacche.

Nan: Tyu?

Man: papa ne already bath kar liya hai shona.

Nandini didn't listened and Started splashing more water now on manik.

Man: Achha bachu papa ke saath masti huh. Ruko abhi bata hi aapko

After that manik also started splashing water which turned into water fight. The whole bathroom was filled with laughter of nandu.

Nan( laughing): Hahaha papa bash. Nai kalo.

Man( splashing water): Kyu ab papa nai karo aur itni der se papa aapko bol rahe tab.

After sometime manik stopped splashing water after that he picked her up and covered her in the towel and took her out. Then he made her sit on the dressing chair and went to bring her clothes after that he started wiping her body.  He then made her wear her clothes and made her ready.

Man: shona aap 2 mins wait karo papa apna clothes change kar ke ate hai ok

Nan( bobbing her head): Otay.

After that manik went to change his clothes as he was completely wet. After 10mins he came back and said

Man( taking comb): Come baccha apke hairs karne hai.

Manik then made her hairs into a nice pony. After that he took her in his arms and made his way downstairs. While going downstairs nandini was talking with manik.

Nan: Papa. Dudu chahiye.

Man( carresing her cheeks): Jaan breakfast karna hai hume abhi bache.

Manik took her near the dinning table and sat down on the chair with nandini on his lap. After that neyonika and Ishita came with the breakfast and they started eating. Manik was feeding nandini and also having his breakfast. After eating some nandini stopped manik.

Nan(stopped manik): Bash papa.

Ishi: bachhe aap ne toh sirf thoda hi khaya hai

Nan: Ishi maa Mela petu full hogaya. Aul nahi thana

Man: Ishi maa mujhe pata hai isse kyu  nahi khana.

Neyo: Kyu

Man: because she wants to drink milk.

Neyonika and Ishita understood what manik said and they were happy seeing them.

Raj: Toh jao Ishu aur neyo bachi ke liye dudh lekar aao na.

Man: Dad she wants to drink my milk. ( Looking towards nandu): Kyu bachha am i right?

Nandini bobs her head cutely up and down and then she then starts hiding her face in his chest.

Nan: dudu

Man: baccha aapko dudu milega but first you need to finish this.

Nan(nods her head in no): no no nai thana

Man: Shona please have this. Papa promise karte hai ki woh aapko aapka dudu denge.

After that manik made her eat the remaining breakfast. While having breakfast manik said.

Man: Ishi maa and paa , mom dad i was thinking ki hume nandini ko school Mai admission karwana chahiye. Woh jaha phele thi i don't think so ke they used to send her to school.

Ram: Haa mannu sahi keh rahe ho. Hum aaj hi tum baccho ke school chalte hai.

Man( cupping her face): bacche aap school jaoge na.