Chapter 1

In a dark room you can see a small girl sleep cuddling herself in a ball. The girl had some dried blood and is looking very weak and pale compared to her age. A lady entered in the room and threw chilled water on that girl. The girl woke up with a jerk and got scared seeing the lady. The girl and the lade are nandini and Khushi.

Khushi: you mad girl why are you sleeping till late huh? Did you forget the rules.

Nandini( being scared): No mumma, i didn't Folget the lules(rules). Nannu's head ish plainning(paining).

Khushi ( grabs her arm tightly): don't do drama. Ye sab tera natak hai kaam na karne ka. Chal jaldi se kaam karna chalu kar.

Nandu(crying badly): mumma pleash leave me. Nannu's ish hult(hurt). I will do the wolk but pleash no beat nannu.

Khushi slaps nandu and holds her arms more tightly and nandu again gets fresh scratches on her arms and due to the slap blood starts coming from her lips.

Khushi ( holding her arms more tightly): Kitni baar bola hai ke i am not your mumma. You have to call me Ma'am. Now start doing your work and dont do any mistake orelse punished ke liye tayaar rehna samji.

Nandu's nods her head while crying and says

Nandu: Yesh ma'am.

Nandu starts doing all household chores meanwhile in malhotra Mansion you can see a boy sleeping on his stomach hugging a pillow and a lady enters his room.

Neyo: mannu, bachha get up. School ke liye late horaha hai. Come on get up fast.

Manik ( keeping her head on his mom's lap): 5 minutes more mumma please.

Neyo carresing his hair and waited for few minutes then after sometime she said.

Neyo: Chal baccha ab uthja , woh shaitaan bhj uth gaye hoge. Go inside the washroom and ready for school. I am going down Ok

Neyonika left saying this and manik went inside the washroom to get ready for school.
After sometime manik came down all ready for school and sat on dining table where everyone
Manik wished everyone  and then they started having their breakfast when Manik winked Dhruv and Abhi and they smirked. Cabir was about to take paratha but Dhruv took the plate of paratha.

Abhi: Dhruv please pass me the plate of paratha

Dhruv ( passed the plate ): Sure Abhi take this.

Mukti: Mujhe bhi pass karo na please.

Saying this all the kids started passing the plate to each other while cabir being a foodie was trying to snatch it from them.

Cabir: Guys please mujhe bhi dona. I am hungry.

Manik: Ha toh Lena cabir who has stopped you.

Cabir (with a crying face): Rajpaa tell them na to give me also.

Raj ( with a fake anger and smacking Manik head): Kyu pareshaan kar rahe ho mere bete ko. And you Manik you are bigger than him he is your small brother so stop troubling him.

Manik( making faces ): Ha ha appka beta toh sirf cabir hai. Mujhe toh sirf Raman dad hi samjte hai.

Saying this Manik hugs Raman and Raman kisses his forehead.

Isha: Accha ab finish your breakfast fast and go to school.

Everyone completed their breakfast and kids left for school, Raman and raj left for office.whereas Ishita and neyonika started doing their work.

In Raizada mansion Nandu was working in the kitchen and Arnav Khushi and Harshad were sitting on the dining table.
Nandini was carefully bringing the breakfast from the kitchen with shivering hand as she knew a slight mistake and they will again beat her and will not give food but due her misbalance the bowl fell from her hand seeing this she got scared.