chapter 2

It was almost 5 in the evening nandini was still sleeping in manik's room. While the others were downstairs in the living room.

Cabir: Woh kitni cute hai na. I love her yarr. She is lovely.

Manik ( glaring at cabir): Oye what do mean by  you love huh? Kehna kya chahta hai tu ?

Cabir got scared seeing Manik glaring eyes as if he was about to kill him with his eyes.

Cabir ( stammering): Umm...i...i mean....i..i love her...as a.... sister yaar. Kya tu bhi manik kuch bhi sochta hai.

Manik: Remember she is your sister ok . Usse aage kuch nahi samja na?

Cabir nods his head. Whereas everybody smiles seeing manik love for nandini so raj thought to tease manik so he said.

Raj ( winks at raman): Manik if she is Cabir's sister then she will be your sister too. Kyu raman?

Raman: Yes raj is correct. Dekh cabir tera bhai toh uski bhen teri bhen hui ki nai?

Manik ( Shouts): No, she is not my sister now and in future also. I like her but not as a sister.

Raj (strictly): Tu khena kya chahta hai Manik? You mean to say you like her in some other way? She is just a kid how can you think about such things?

Raman ( fake anger): Look manik she is like my daughter...not like but she is my daughter and as a father of a daughter i wont tolerate such kind of things with my daughter. So please stay away from her i don't want you near her do you get it?

Manik (guilty): Dad, papa its not like that. I know she is a kid. But trust me i won't do such things with her. Yes i do like her in other way but that won't change my love and care for her. She will be my baby first. When she called me papa i was shocked but the i felt happy seeing her smiling face. I felt like she is my first child and i will protect her like a father all her life. In future also I will be her papa and she will be my baby first then only other relations.

Raj and Raman started laughing hearing his reaction now everybody came to know that they were teasing manik. Looking this manik said.

Manik ( crying face): Mom, maa dekho na ye log kaise mujhe tease kar rahe hai. Please tell them not to tease me

Ishita: Raman and raj kyu pareshan kar rahe ho tum dono mere bacche ko? Toh kya hua agar woh usko as a sister nahi manta. I know he loves her and whats wrong if you love someone in when your young. Love can happen at any age. I trust my mannu i Know he will not cross his limits.

Manik hugged his ishi maa and Ishita happily hugged him back and kissed his forehead. After sometime nandini woke up and looks here and there and she finds no one in the room. She starts getting scared and starts remembering her torture. She starts crying and was mummering something.

Nandini: No... pleash  no hit nannu. Nannu ko uii uii hoti hai. Pleash nannu ko nai malo.

Downstairs everybody were busy talking when they heard nandini cries. Everybody were shock and manik immediately ran to his room.

When he entered his room he saw that nandini was continuously blabbering something and crying. She was also moving her head from left to right. He immediately went towards her to hear what she was saying.

Nadini: No pleash. Nannu ko mat malo. Nannu loom mai mal cholo atela( akela). Nannu ko dal lagta hai atela loom mai. Pleash dolt loct(lock) loom. Nannu getsh slacred. Ma

Manik (panicked): Nandu bachha, kya hua aapko ?  Baby papa ki taraf dekho bachha. Please look at papa babu

Nandini was not looking at manik nor was hearing him.she was still mummering the same thing. So manik hugged her tightly as if trying to hide her from the world.