Chapter 5

Manik and Nandini were sleeping peacefully in the night with nandini on the top of manik keeping her head on his chest hugging him tightly. While manik had tightly caged her in his arms. Suddenly Nandini started mummering something. Sweat beads formed on her face. Due to this manik sleep broke he looked at nandini who was blabbering something in her sleep.

Nan( in sleep): No papa no eave nannu. Peash papa

Man: Nannu bachha wake up.

Nan( scaredly): Nai papa mudhe chol te mat jao.

Man( waking her up): Baby koi kahi nahi jaa raha. Papa ki jaan dekho papa yahi par hai. Kahi nahi jaa rahe hai aapko chod ke.

Nandini wasn't getting up she was sweating and crying in her sleep.  It was looking like she was seeing a bad dream. Manik was trying to wake her up but she wasn't lisninig. Manik then took her in his arms and hugged her tightly. He was getting worried and panicked seeing her condition as because of his decision she is suffering.

Man( teary eyes): jaan apni eyes kholo shona. Dekha papa aapke paas hi hai. Please bachhe open your eyes.

Nandini then slowly opened her eyes and looked at manik. Manik's heart pained seeing her vulnerable face.  Nandini immediately hugged manik and hides her in his neck and started crying.

Nan( crying): Pa..pa. Pa..pa

Man( carresing her hair): Ji papa ki jaan bolo.

Nan: Papa.. nannu..to lada ti aap chol kal chale gaye. Nannu ne dleam detha waha pal aap nahi the. You laft nannu alone.

Man: Shh bas baccha. Papa kahi nahi jaa rahe hai. Aap rona band karo.

Nan: Aap mudhe chol kal nahi jaoge na jaise molnig mai daye the.

Man( kissing her eyes): Nahi princess papa kahi nahi jaenge.

Nan: Plomish

Man( kissing her forehead): Promise bachha. Chalo ab so jao

Nan(snuggle into his chest): dudu

Man: ok bacha.

After that manik lie down on the bed and nandini on toh of him. After that he puts his nipple in her mouth and nandini started sucking it. After sometime both drifted in sleep . Next day in the morning manik woke up and saw that his nipples were still in nandini mouth. He smiled and kissed her forehead and very carefully without disturbing her sleep he removed his nipples from her mouth and got up from the bed. After that he went to the washroom to get ready. After sometime he came out and decided to wake her up so went towards the bed and sat next to her and carresing her hair.

Man( carresing her hair): Nannu bachha chalo waky waky time.

Nan( cutely showing 5fingers in sleep): Five minisht papa. pleash ninni aa kahi hai.

Man( aww on her cuteness): Ok bacha

After that manik waited for sometime then again started to wake her up.

Man: Shona common get up now.

Nandini cutely opened her eyes and hugged manik tightly.

Nan( cutely): Goody molning papa

Man( kissing her cheeks): Good morning meri jaan. Lets get you ready ok

Nan: Yesh

After that manik picked her up in his arms and took her to washroom. He made her sit on slab and took her tooth brush and started brushing her teeth. After that manik washed her face and the he started to fill the bath tub for his baby. Till then starts removing her clothes. After that he took her made her sit in tub. While manik was making her bath his naughty princess was playing and splashing the water also making her papa wet.