Chapter 3

Nandini was lieing on the manik as she was very tired and was feeling very weak. She was all clingy to manik. Manik was continuously stroking her back when they heard a knock on the door. Nandini was not at all leaving manik.

Man(caressing her hairs): baccha let me get up, see door pe koi aaya hai.

Nan ( weakly mumbling): nai na papa, pleash nai jao na. Nanni ish not feeling well.

Man: jaan papa kahi nai jaa rahe hai babu, sirf door khol na hai papa ko

Nan( with teary eyes): nahi na papa, pleash no go.

Man( wiping her tears): Shh babu rona nahi hai , papa is not leaving you ok.

Manik then picks her up in his arms and goes to open the door. There was a servant holding a tray of soup for nandini. The servant places the tray on ther table near the couch and goes.
Manik then sits on the couch with nandini on his lap.

Man( kissing her forehead): Chalo papa ki jaan ye soup finish kar ke aapko meds bhi leni or phir mera baccha ninnu karega. Thak gaya hai na mera chotu sa baby hmm.

Nan( Making faces): But papa itsh so blah blah. Nanni to nahi pina ye gandu gandu soup.

Man: shona agar aap ye soup nahi piyoge toh ye kaise thik hoga jaan. Please have it for papa baccha, bas thodu sa.

Nan( with a pout): Plomish,sirlf tholu sha?

Man( pecking her pout): promise papa ki jaan.

After that manik started feeding nandini her soul by bearing all her tantrums. After finishing her soup manik then gave her medicine which she took only after earning a glare from her papa. Manik toom her in his arms and lay down on the bed and nandini immediately placed her head on his chest and snnugles in him. Manik was patting her back to make her sleep. Within few minutes nandini slept due to the effects of medicine. Manik then placed her on the bed and went inside the washroom. After missing manik's warmth nandini started crying.

Nan( while crying): Papa, papa.

Hearing her cries manik immediately came out from the washroom and went towards her. Manik picked her up in his arms as she was half asleep.

Man( wiping her tears): kya hua baby, aap kyu ro rahe ho babu huh?

Nan( half asleep): Aap nannu ki atela kyu chola. Nannu getsh slacred , agal baby to philse pain hua toh?

Man( kissing her hair): Nahi hoga baccha pain aapko abhi papa ne aapko meds di hai na aur papa kahi nahi gaye the washroom gaye the papa sirf. Chalo na aap ninnu karlo. Come on sleep.

Manik then started making her sleep. After sometime nandini was in a deep sleep.He was busy in his thoughts when neyonika came inside with his dinner. Manik saw her and said.

Man: mom ye sab kya hai , dinner maine kar liya hai. And i am also not in the mood to have anything.

Neyo(carresing his hairs): I know baby , ke tumhara mood nai hai but baccha mujhe pata hai tune apna dinner pura nahi kiya tha baby. So now no more discussion and let me feed my son.

Manik smiles to her and neyonika started feeding him his dinner. After completing his dinner Neyonika kisses his head and said.

Neto: chal ab tu bhi Soja ok?

Man: Ok mom.

After that neyonika left the room and Manik  layed down on the bed and placed Nandini above him. Nandini senses Manik and hides her face in his chest. Manik smiles seeing this and then soon Manik also slept.
Like this two days have passed and Nandini was now completely over her sickness.  One day around 5 in the evening Ishita called everyone for their evening snacks. Nandini was running ahead of Manik and Manik was running behind her trying to stop her from running.