Haunted houses are fun.

Haunted house (movie AU)

TW: blood, (it's a haunted house) dead manikin person thing idk. I'm really bad at this ;-;

Hi! Welcome to this random idea! :D I have no clue where this came from. But I hope you enjoy!

Morro is probably around 19  while Lloyd probably 14-15 ish. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|__|__|__|__|__|

Day of the departed.
It's a day full of trick or treating, cosplaying, candy, and spending time with family until the late night when you'd sit down and light a lantern for your passed relatives.

Sadly for Lloyd, today ment lots of scary Unexpected things popping up, he didn't exactly hate day of the departed, don't get him wrong he got loads of candy and he could hide behind a costume all night, but it wasn't his favorite holiday, Dragon day took that title and wore it with pride.

So when Morro's friend group decided to join the Garmadon family this year for the holiday Lloyd had a towel thrown in his plans.

Kai and Nya both went with their parents to Ignacia city to celebrate the holiday with their respective families, Jay went with his biological father to catch up on lost time, that left Cole and Zane in the city, but this year they both had plans; so Lloyd's plan was to just stay home and just do nothing.

So someone had to understand his surprise when Brasha knocked on his door before walking right in and asked if he'd like to join them to the haunted house down near the beach.

"So you coming on not?" Brasha asked pushing some of her dark purple hair out of her face, her voice was scratchy and she was pulling a blue blanket looking thing around her face like a mask, she had; for some strange reason Lloyd couldn't figure out, painted her face a dark green color.

Lloyd rubbed his neck before answering, "I don't know brasha, I'd hate to ruin your night, if they see me, they'd turn us away at the door." His disappoinment was quite clear in his voice.

Brasha smiled under her hood, "Oh don't worry about that lil man we'll dress you up as a ghost, so you can join out little ghost party, come on Lilith is doing Morro's makeup, I can do yours if you'd like."

Lloyd brightened, going out and not having to worry about people bothering him for no reason? Heck yeah count him in.

So here he was following behind Brasha to the main living room where everyone else was, each with their own version of a ghost. Raine was sitting on the seat next to the glass door, he was wearing a blue head covering with a purple bandana holding it in place, plastic chains where wrapped around his waist like a belt, Hunter's was much the same, except he had a skull mask underneath his hood.

Lloyd looked at Gully who was sitting on the floor petting the cat, "Why is Gully wearing one of Uncle Wu's straw hats?"

Gully looked up when he heard his name, "He say he doesn't like Gully's hair, so gave me this hat."

Lloyd giggled a bit, "Aw I like your hair."

Gully smiled behind his skull mask while ruffling Lloyd's hair, Lloyd laughed in delight.

"Alright Gull let the runt go, I have eyeliner to do." Brasha said with a dramatic flair, she had a pen in her right hand.

"Aw heck no, leave him alone." Morro said, Lilith had his chin in her hand moving his head around to look at her work.

Brasha waved him off before pulling Lloyd and seating him on the coffee table, "Alright just look up and let be do my thing."

After about an hour everyone was just about ready to head out, Morro was wearing what Lloyd dubbed the 'homeless emo ghost', he had dark green eyeliner and eyeshadow around his eyes, giving him a creepy vibe; he also wore a sage green cape.