Muted

Ninjago movie AU where someone tries to unalive Lloyd and now he can't speak anymore.

This takes place after the movie, garmadon is good, Morro is in collage to be a doctor, Lloyd is 17 Morro is 20.

TW: attempted murder (mentioned) kinda, it's not explicit in any way but I still wanna be safe.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Lloyd laid wide awake on the queen sized bed, the incident happened about two months ago yet Lloyd still felt immensely drained. A loud purr came from his side, looking down he saw Fable, his new calico tiger colored cat sleeping soundly besides him.

Lloyd sighed, he had to get up at some point, maybe he could sit with Morro on the sofa while he watched him do homework, or maybe play some games on the click; he's been meaning to beat brasha's high score on just dance for awhile now. He silently stroked Fable's head, receiving a happy purr in return.

Lloyd pushed himself up and out of bed, slowly trudging his way to the white door, pulling it open he was greeted with what he dubbed the 'play room', it was basically just where Morro kept all of the gaming counsels. A Tv was hanging from the back wall, a DVD player was on a hanging shelf under it; there where two book shelves on either side of the Tv filled with books, games, pictures, and small trinkets both Lloyd and Morro had master built together. Wu liked to collect the small things they built. On the coffee table sat an open laptop with several tabs, emails, and a Google doc on it, an empty tea cup was on its plater next to it.

Walking to the right then took a left through a small hall, he came to the front door, he took another left and silently walked into the living room, he saw Morro in the kitchen to the right cutting some vegetables on a wooden cutting board. Lloyd opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he grimaced once he remembered he couldn't actually speak anymore.

The blonde boy knocked on the wall getting Morro's full attention.

Morro looked up and smiled slightly at Lloyd, "hey buddy how you feeling today?" He asked while pushing his black and pink hair away from his eyes. Morro and his girlfriend Lilith had been matching hair colors for 2 years, changing the colors when they found a new one they liked, Morro has been pink for three months at this point.

Lloyd only leaned against the wall besides him and closed his eyes.

He heard Morro sigh, "Yeah I bet your tired, why don't you sit down, I'll have lunch ready in a bit."

Lloyd open his eyes and shook his head, he pushed off the wall and walked around the dining table to the counter, sitting down on one stools he pointed at the cutting board Morro was using.

"You wanna help?"

Lloyd nodded in return, he's been feeling a bit useless lately, he hasn't been fighting with the ninja force for two months since the incident, Nya says they have it under control; and he believes her but he still wants to help.

Morro placed a second cutting board and a knife in front of Lloyd breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Cut these in little squares please." Morro said while placing a medium sized red peper, a small green pepper, and a tomato Infront of him.

Lloyd nodded his head and started cutting carefully, knowing full well if he cut his finger Morro would never let him help again, and Kai would never let him hear the end of it.

Both boys worked together in comfortable silence, cooking together had always made Lloyd happy, he liked cooking, sure he wasn't the best; that title went to his mom or Zane, but with Morro helping out it came out really good.