Rash

Tw: nefarious actions, spencer is lowkey mean, swearing, break ins, guns, slight violence, use of fake blood, no one is harmed, manipulation, slight gaslighting, talks of parent death, talk of murder (slightly graphic). If I missed anything let me know

A/N: not me literally randomly dropping a chapter... I've honestly been trying to enjoy my summer with my friends and family before going back to Alabama. Needless to say, writing has been neglected. BUT I'M STILL HERE. I love you all and your patience is forever appreciated.

...

If I learned anything since I've been alive, its that if you want something done right you do it yourself. So that's what I did.

Writing out this plan was incredibly easy. I knew JJs house inside and out. I knew the code to the alarm (something I warned her she should be changing once a month). I knew the ins and outs of that place. It's times like this that I'm grateful for my eidetic memory.

My pet has sat by my side for the past three nights while we watched the house, dressed in black so we wouldn't be seen. People in JJs neighborhood didn't notice random people. Shit people to interview in case of a crime but that wasn't my issue right now. I watched her every move, her routine the same as it's always been.

It's clear she's learned nothing from her time in the FBI.

I knew two things: there was a case in California which would take them a good four days to figure out. They've been taking longer on cases since I left. I also knew that Henry and Will were going to his parents in New Orleans, which meant the house would be empty and we would be able to get in an out.

"Are you ready? Repeat to me the plan. I need to make sure you don't fuck me over like you did before." Big eyes stare back at me, hanging on to every word I say. Its as if her life depends on it. And if we're being honest, it kind of does. I wont go back to prison. Not because of her.

She blinks at me while she searches my face for a hint of humor. But we both know she wont find it.

"I am to make sure my hair is fully up, wrapped and secured in a hair net. My shoes need to be covered even though they're a size or two larger than normal. Gloves stay on and I have to be mindful about cuts. Fingerprints, hair follicles, and blood can be traced back to me." She smiles up at me waiting for praise. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't proud. Now, she just needs to follow through and remember all of that.

I kiss her forehead, showing a rare bout of softness, "good girl. Remember all of that and we will get away with this." I say it with confidence but I can feel the anxiety of it all in my chest. I rub the spot in the hopes of easing it. It doesn't work.

...

I always hated the night. The quiet allowed my mind to roam to places it should never go. After my mother got sick, I spent a majority of my night awake, making sure she didn't hurt herself or wander off. I loved my mother, I loved her with all I was, but her death was a weight lifted off my shoulder.

I slept soundly the night after she died, her body barely cold. But I had felt like I'd been hit by a truck, exhaustion making my limbs feel like lead. So, I slept. I told myself I'd feel guilty about it later. But the guilt and shame never came.

So yeah, me and the night didn't meld. The only time I liked it was when I wanted to kill someone. Darkness allowed slight anonymity. Most of the time they never saw it coming. Monsters lurked in the dark, and I was one of them.

"Are you okay?" My pets soft, soothing voice pulls me from my slight spiral. I look down at her, my expression bored.

I nod, "always." I watch her nod before I turn back to the house. We were ready. Well, I was.  "Are you ready, pup?"

She takes a deep breath, her chest lifting and drawing my attention there. If she did well I promise to reward her in the only way I knew, "I am. I think."

I internally roll my eyes, "don't you dare fuck this up. It wont end well for you."

She nods, "I know. I wont fuck up. I'll do well. You'll see!" She says it with excitement. But she knows it takes a lot to impress me these days.

"Alright... then lets go." I lead, going to the door and picking the lock. Something Elle taught me all those years ago, claiming 'you never know when a situation will call for you to do this, Spencer.' I smile that the memory. But I cant let myself get sentimental. Not right now.

I push the door open, the alarm beeping. I shut that off quickly, her sons birthdays. JJ truly was an idiot.

Y/N follows me inside, holding the jug of fake blood. Never would I use someone else's blood. Henry and Michale could get an illness. Children was where my line was drawn. Never would I hurt one.

I know JJ has cameras. I made sure my pet knew where they were so we could skirt them. I knew they'd know it was us, but the less evidence they have, the better.

She gets to work, smearing it all over the expensive shit before starting on the wall. I make my way into their bedroom and into the closet. JJ has a safe in here where she keeps the most valuable shit, the sentimental shit.

Again, I get into that easy. It opens with a slight creak and a smile tugs at the corner of my lips. Will has a habit of buying JJ expensive shit. I feel he knew about his wife's feelings for me and did all her could to make sure she didn't end up with me. But he didn't need to stress. JJ was too traditional (besides not taking his last name, but that was due to work) to not stay with him after she got pregnant.

I pick up the jewelry and stuff it into my pockets. Under the fake cushion I know there is a life savings worth of cash. Her and Will do this shit where they live off of one income — JJs— while the other saves every penny of their income. Some bullshit about being able to give their adult children the life they wanted. AKA spoil the shit out of them so they can be dicks to the poor kids.

But unfortunately, Uncle Spencer will be able to humble them. I take the cash and stuff it all into the bag. There had to be nearly a million dollars there. But now it was mine. I check my watch, we'd been here too long. We needed to leave.

I find my pet finishing the writing on the wall and smile as I stare at it. You took from us for too long. So now we'll take from you. All of you. I felt it was a cute little threat. One that I knew the little BAU would love to see from a serial killer.

"We gotta go, pretty thing. Come on," I whisper to her, lacing our fingers and squeezing slightly.

She wordlessly follows me, knowing saying nothing was better than me yelling at her. But she should know I would never hurt her. Her fear of me was just all in her head. She was scared, she was thrilled. Loved. I'll admit I love her. I'll love her till the end of time.

In every timeline, every reincarnation, every everything I'd look for her. She was my soulmate. My twin flame. And for once in my stupid fucking life, I didn't want to lose her. Not again.