Reassurance

Content Warnings: unprotected sex, penetrative sex, spitting, coming on demand, daddy kink, slight degradation mixed with a little praise (let me know if i missed anything!)

...
How much I love him terrified me to my core. I needed him so bad and if my mother were here she would smack me upside the head. My mother was strong woman, literally telling my father she didn't need him for anything. She was super woman in my eyes and all I wanted, as a child, was to be just like her.

'Now remember, sweet girl, righty-tighty and lefty-loosey. Okay?" I would nod and help her fix whatever it was. And though she reminded my father of how independent she was, there was no doubt in how much they loved each other. She would've done anything for that man. Same as I would do anything for Spencer.

I guess, in a way, maybe she would be proud of how much I love him. I would like to think so, anyway. Because I loved him with my entire being. I would give him whatever he wanted at the drop of a hat. I was his and he was mine. We were inseparable. Till death do us part.

I pleaded up at him with wide, puffy eyes, begging for him to touch me and numb the hurt I felt inside. I had doubt and fear clawing my insides, ripping me open and forcing me to bleed out inside. I needed him to put pressure on my metaphorical wounds. And when his lips met mine without pause and hesitation, I felt the blood start to dry.

His hands gripped my hips, bunching up my top so he could put his skin on mine. It was like he could read my mind. It was like he knew exactly what I needed. Of course, I'd told him I wanted proof, but this was more than proof. This was love and desire. It was care and comfort I'd never fully seen from him. It was vulnerability.

I ground against him with need, small whimpers leaving my lips at the desperate friction. My hands quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. I needed more; I craved more. More skin, more kiss, more sex, more Spencer.

He smirks against me, flipping us with ease and care. He looks so beautiful when he's on top of me. It makes me wish I had a memory like his so I wouldn't ever forget the way he looks. His hair falls into his face just a little and I start to notice he needs to cut it again. I remind myself to bring it up later.

"Please, daddy... touch me," I beg with a whine.

He laughs, "is that not what I'm doing right now?" To be fair he is touching me, one hand resting on my waist, but I need more.

"Please daddy! I-I'll do anything you want!" Its then that his lips meet my neck and I take a shaky breath. I feel like I'm on fire, his lips gasoline on a flame.

He nips at my earlobe, his breath now right in my ear, goosebumps littering my body as he whispers, "be careful what you wish for, sweetheart." And just as quick as he was there, he's climbing off me.