overwiew

Hi, I know this part is a bit boring but please read it, I promise that it will be short.

Alright, first of all I wanted to say that it will be the first book of 3/4. It will be a saga and this first book will take place from the end of iron man 1 to iron man 3.
In each book I will follow the movies, so it won't be an au (alternative universe). It also won't be only a Bucky story but I will talk about the relationship between Cameron (the main character) and Tony, who's her father. I will also talk about the friendship between Nat, Clint and Cameron, not much in this book but mostly in the next one.

I'll try to post every week now, but when school will start I don't know how many times I will be able to update. I will start the sequel of this book as soon as I finish this one. I'll leave some warnings below.

Warnings:
In the story there will be mentioned abuse, torture blood,etc. It will be a really small part in the chapter but I wanted to put a warning in case someone could get upset.

I'm sorry if the grammar is not really good but english isn't my first language so something might be spelled wrong (sometimes I can't even speak in my own language, but yeah).

Thanks to everyone who decided to read this bool and I hope you'll enjoy it.

This is a small playlist I've made for the book:

How to use:
1. save/ screenshot the photo
2. go on spotify and go to search
3. press on the camera icon in the corner
4. press select from photos
5. select the saved/screenshotted image with the code
6. listen and enjoy <3)

   - charlie <3