Part 36 | We used to be..

Comenzar desde el principio

••••
As the sun rised again, yn was hoping for pleasant day, she was planning to spend her day with herself. But to her luck her day was ruined with that one text ..

Kim moron:- I've work for you come to my house "xxxxxx"
Yn :- are you serious? It's work off day, ain't no way I'm working "
Kim  moron :- stop throwing tantrums, will you ? I would never call someone to my home if it's not important, specially not you. It'll ruin my day seeing you.

Reading the sentence she felt pang her her heart. It was harsh . He shouldn't have said that. When it's her who's suffering from start and enduring everyone in silent .
"Where are you going?" Yeri stops her when she walked downstairs.
"It's urgent work, I'll be back "
"But I was planning a sleepover at Mina's"
"I'll be back " she said in hurry and felt the house, leaving a dumbfounded yeri standing...
When taehyung said he'll send her the address she didn't know he'll give her his father's house address.
" Oh so he lives here" .. she paid for the cab and stood in front of the door ringing the bell. It's the same house where they both came to stay, same house where their wedding was arranged, same house where her dearly uncle also lives. Of course he's taehyung's father.
The door was soon opened by a maid.
She took her  to the living room and told her to wait ...
All the good memories flashed up in her mind, but soon vanished when she reminded herself "she needs no one now" she's not the same . Before coming here she's was fully aware that she might have an encounter with her uncle aka taehyung's father, she was prepare.
All sort of thoughts were running in her mind. The trail of her thoughts broke when she saw eunji running across the hall, denying to eat food, and the woman running behind her was Ari.
" Eunji come and have it please, orelse you'll get sick "
" Aaa ynnie " eunji squealed and ran  in her arms , seeing yn sit there ...
" Ynnie are you here to play with me ? " The Lil kid grin happyly.
" Yes ynnie will play but why you're not eating anything? " She scrunched her nose " I don't like veggies " she showed her puppy eyes " then I won't play with you if you don't eat "..
Eunji's face sadden "think about it " yn whispered in her ears slowly...
She kept a finger on her chin, pretending to think about the deal offered by yn
" Okay I'll eat, but you should play with me after that "... She ran to the dining hall.
" Thanks Ms bae for your help, sometimes she can be really stubborn " Ari who was there watching them said..
" It's okay! Sometimes we just need to play some tricks with them to convince "
Ari nods her head
" Aaa you look like you know a lot about kids, are you married? " 
" Omg no, it's just I have a neice " she turns a awkward grin ..
" Btw what brings you here ? "
" Oh yeah, it totally slipped out of my mind, kim ... I mean Mr Kim called me for an urgent work . "
" Oh that must be important that, btw he's in his office room, take the stairs, then left, the third door is his office room"
Although yn was fully aware of each and every door of the house, she didn't show a hint on her face, instead she nodded her head and thanked her ...

"You called me ?" She walks in maintaining a poker face. Taehyung was doing some work. He was in his casual clothes wear a specs making him look 100× beautiful. His sleeves rolled up till his elbow, his veins popping up .
Shaking up her thoughts she walked in front of him and took a sit, waiting for him to speak .
"Speak will you ?" She said losing her patience, while he was doing his completely ignoring her presence but this time he spoke " why are you so pissed hmm?"
"Just being around you gives me a headache" . He made a hurtful expression "ouch, but darling I give an excellent head massage, wanna try ?"  She scoffed " forget about the massage touch me kim, I'll break your hand ".
" Umm strong enough "
" Anyways here look at this" he turned his laptop towards her " these are some rough sketch, I want you to make some more, but not rough make it a complete sketch of design and forward it to Mr kang's secretary " . She looked at him , despise being an complete headache, he knows how to handle things, she had faith taehyung can bring up the company again.
" And yeah do it now "
" N... Now?"
"Yeah now "
"Kim it's my day off, I need to be somewhere"
" I'm not asking you to take all the day to complete it, make it fast so that you can go " . She rolled her eyes. She started to work.
3:30 pm