CHAPTER 5

Y/N's POV :

So today was the day, I would finally meet the so-called Boss of my company or should I say I would rather be meeting with my soon to be husband.

My feelings are type of mixed. How would he be in person? Will he be sweet and friendly or arrogant and cold. I hope it's the first case. Well I, myself, don't know how I am going to react in front of him.

I still feel uncomfortable meeting new people and if God didn't had to make things more worse, I got to know that I am already assigned to my company unit in Seoul now, yes, I knew it only the day after I got to know about the marriage thing.So, no matter I marry him or not, I will be shifted to Seoul now, Great!!

So, I will be seeing my boss as well as my soon-to-be husband at the same time. Would you believe it!!! I can't even be my own self now or I would also loose my hard earned job. Everything was so complicated that I had to blindly agree to it, Ahhhhh!!!

"Y/N, are you day dreaming now?? At this time?? " There comes my father, waking me up from my sea of thoughts as it was time to go.

I quickly checked myself out for the last time, arranging my dress and correcting my hair, all set for meeting new people.

______________________________________

After almost half an hour, we reached their house. I walked out of the car beside my mother and started walking inside the mansion.

A sense of nervousness hit me as soon as we entered the kim's mansion, we had to walk a long way to get to the mansion. The balcony was such a beautiful sight to view. The way to the mansion was surrounded by greenery and I was astounded by the different variants of flowers, it was as if I am entering a royal palace, no doubt they are rich asf. The guards greeted us as we passed by them which made me feel like : Yes, indeed we are some special guest.

Lastly, We passed by the little fountain and finally reached the kim's mansion.

'Royal'. That is the word I would like to say for describing it. Judging by the house where me and my little family stays, this was like a heaven of a place.

At the entrance, I could see a lady smiling brightly to us, She seemed just a little older than that of my mother's age, she had a beautiful smile and I could feel a little calm by her presence.

"Welcome to our home, Mr and Mrs Kim and our lovely Y/N, please come inside" She greeted and I was thoroughly surprised by her words and fascinated too.

She headed us to the living room, which was again so beautifully decorated. I couldn't take my eyes off each and every corner of the house I could see.

Finally, we took a seat in their luxurious sofa. Me, mom and Dad were sitting at one large sofa with me being in the middle and She took a seat in front of us.

"Thank you so much for coming here. I am so grateful"She greeted us and said with a smile so genuine I had ever seen in my life.

" No, no, it's our honour to be invited to your house, Mrs. Kim. I am so happy that our y/n will be getting such good inlaws" My mother exclaimed with proud and smiled at her. I too, finally made an eye contact to her and greeted her with the most largest smile I could give to her.

" My son, Taehyung will come soon. Actually, he had to hurry to his office as an important meeting came up. Till then, let us have some talks, can we? "

So his name is Taehyung and his title is Kim, So his full name should be Kim Taehyung. Okay, that's a pretty name.

After that, My mom and Mrs. Kim had some talks, my father also met Mr. Kim and were discussing different things regarding our marriage. My soon to be mother-in-law asked me about my hobbies, my favourite colours, about my childhood memories, what type of dresses or jewelleries I like . Judging by her facial expressions, one could easily say that I impressed her.