CHAPTER 2

Continued from last chapter ~

AUTHOR'S POV :

While Y/N and jiwoo were chatting continously and Auntie was in the kitchen cooking some dishes, Hoseok suddenly remembered why he was here for.

______________________________________

(FLASHBACK):-

"Hoseok, you clearly know he would not listen to us. And it's not his fault too, we are to be blamed for that"
Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mother continued.
"I can't see my son suffer more. He already lost his childhood because of us and I can't make him lose his younger days too. If Jungkook, Jimin and you hadn't been there for him, I don't know what would have happened to my son" Mrs. Kim was on the verge of breaking down in front of hoseok.

"I trust you Hoseok, thats why I need your help. I can't ask Jimin or Jungkook for this because they can't keep secrets from him and eventually taehyung will know everything about this."

"Do you really believe in me that much, Auntiee? " Hoseok asked

"Yes, I truly believe that you can find someone who will love my son unconditionaly, who will be able to melt his ice cold heart into a warm one, who will love him and not his money, who will be able to make him smile, and will be able to bring back that old sweet and childish Taehyung who got hidden behind his heart.
You have lived with and known Taehyung for the last six years. I am sure you will find the most suitable girl in the world for him"

"Ok Mrs. Kim,If I really have to do this job, I know who she can be" Hoseok replied.

"Time to play the matchmaker of the year" He thought and left the Kim's Mansion.

(FLASHBACK ENDS) ~~~

______________________________________

Hoseok quickly made his way through the living room to the kitchen where y/n's mother was working.

"Hi Auntie, What are you making? The smell is wonderful "

"Oh, I am making some tteokboki for you all" Auntie said smiling towards hoseok.

"Jiwoo told me y/n has been getting a lot of marriage proposals" He said giving importance to the word 'marriage'.

"Yes, a lot of people want her to get married and I also think she should get married by now. She is already 24 yrs old. But I think she is still not ready to carry that burden, she gets a little upset whenever I talk about marriage" Auntie said with a sigh. She was sad, anyone could tell by her facial expressions.

"Oh" Hoseok said with a sigh. He only wished the best for his sister. "I will not tell about the plan if she already has someone in mind, I can't do that to her" He thought.

"By the way, Auntie, if there's no problem, can you tell me if she is dating anyone? Or does she have someone in her mind? "

"No, she has never dated anyone and I don't think she has someone in her mind either.... " She paused for minute before saying, "But why do you ask? "

Hoseok was caught off-guard. 'I have to tell her everything before she misunderstands anything' he thought.

"Actually Auntie, There's a friend of mine..... " He started and told everything about Taehyung. How he was a Ceo of such a big company in Seoul, his talents, his personality, his behavior towards women (ofcouse not about how Taehyung tries to avoid woman), how his parents want him to get married to a good girl, about his parents and everything except for his childhood. That was something he can't tell to anyone.

"I am his secretary. Yet, he treats me as a friend. In my view, He is just the perfect match for Eunbi. I have known her from childhood. I know what traits of a man attract her and what not. Kim Taehyung is just perfect for her, Auntiee."

"And if you are worrying how can a girl from a middle class family marry someone of such a high status, then let me tell you that Kim Taehyung was also from a middle class family, it's because of his endless hardwork that he is today's one of the most saught after business man in SK"

Her eyes were opening wide by whatever hoseok was telling to her. She could never imagine that her daughter would get a marriage proposal from such a high-class family.

" Auntiee " Hoseok said, taking by her surprise.
"Yes" She replied hastily
" If you have no objections, please give a thought to it"

"I have no objections hobi, I am on cloud 9 now after you told me this.I am extremely glad, uff I can't explain how much happy I am right now. I could have never imagined this happening.But, As much as I love the idea, if my daughter refuses, I can't agree. I have to ask her permission first because it's her life. I'll support her no matter what. " She said with a smile.

"Its Ok Auntiee. I respect your decision" Hoseok replied with a warm-smile on his face.

"Thank you so much again, Hoseok" She replied excitedly.

'If Auntie is happy with the marriage and has already given her approval,there's no way y/n would disagree to it. She loves her mother too much, I know that .
She is the best for Taehyung and I'll make sure Taehyung will be the best for her too. Two people who don't completely believe in relationships are meant to be bonded together. They will be a sweet and spicy couple, I can imagine that' Hoseok thought and smirked to himself.

"Welcome Auntiee" He said aloud and left the kitchen with the two plates of treokboki he received from Eunbi's mother.

______________________________________

Y/N'S POV :

It's been atleast half an hour Hobi oppa was in the kitchen with my mom. I guess what they are talking about so much.

'Maybe she is fangirling over how much of a gentleman he is, working in soul, Being the secretary of the CEO of his company.'I was laughing inside my mind.

"Hey, You two, how much are you gonna talk. Auntiee has prepared us some tteokboki, let's eat!!!! " Hoseok oppa suddenly came out of the kitchen giving me and jiwoo a shock.

"Umm it was so tastyyyyy" Jiwoo said after finishing her plate.

" I think we must go home now, Thank you so much for having us here" Hoseok oppa said and they both went home after.

I bid them goodbye and finally went into my room.

'I am so happy today' I jumped in my beautiful bed and quickly fell asleep as tiredness sinked in to my body.

After three hours~

I scrunched my shoulders and finally woke up. I grabbed my phone which was on top of my bed drawer and saw the time. It was 8:30 pm. I almost slept for three hours.

'I must go help mom with the dinner' I thought and left the room.

'Why is she sitting like that? Hands on her forehead and a confused expression on her face.' While passing through the living room, I saw mom occupying herself on the couch. She was definitely into something.

"What happened mom? " I whispered in her ear taking her by surprise.

"When did you woke up? " She asked me.

"Just now. But what are you thinking? Definitely something's wrong with you.Tell me everything whats going on" I said calmly.

"Actually y/n.......

______________________________________

A/N : So, this was for the second chapter. I hope you guys like it. If you have any advice for me then make sure to leave a comment. And if you liked the chapter, please vote it too!! In that way, This book will be seen by more readers.
And if you have any book suggestions, please feel free to mention in the comment section. I would love to read those🌺

Thank you so much for reading!💜