Introduction

Hello Readers!!!!This is my first ever fanfiction in wattpad. I hope you guys will like it. It's a ceo Taehyung fanfiction.
Though English is not my first language but I can express my thoughts in English well than other languages. So, I really hope it will turn out well.

Mention of any BTS members or k-pop idols is entirely fictional. Any of the events in the book are purely from author's imagination.

Make sure to give your valuable feedback and any advices you have for me in the comments section. I will be very glad. And if you like the story, make sure to vote it too😊.

So, for introduction : -

1)  KIM TAEHYUNG (Male lead)

1) KIM TAEHYUNG (Male lead)

Description : He is the CEO of the Tech sky companies in Seoul, South Korea.

Age : 26 yrs old

Hobbies : His main hobby is his work. His work is his passion and it's the only thing that he loves besides his two best friends. He sometimes likes to play the guitar.

Best friends : Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

Siblings : Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin (He is the smallest of them all but they are just one or two years older than him)

Girlfriend : He never had any girlfriend in his life nor had any crushes.

His personal secretary : Jung Hoseok

His oldest cousin : Min Yoongi (he is two years older than him)

2) KIM Y/N (Female lead)

Description : She is an employee in The Tech sky companies unit in Busan, South Korea

Age : 24

Hobbies : Watching Anime, k-dramas, listening to Music of different genres, painting in free time or reading novels.

Best Friends : ji-woo, Lisa and Jisoo

Siblings : Yezi (her sister)

Boyfriend : She has no boyfriend. She is not interested in boys and if even interested, she is one of the most introvert girl so she keeps everything to herself.