28. There's No Ivy In Team

Start from the beginning

"Shotgun." Nightwing calls but stops when he see Robin is already in the other seat.

"Don't worry." Batgirl says getting on a motorbike. "You can ride with The Macaroni." She tells him before taking off. 

"Who's The Macaroni?" Nightwing asks but at that moment Alfred dressed as the Macaroni riding a penny fathering bike appears. 

"Your chariot awaits." The Macaroni says.

"Fuck The Macaroni." Nightwing grumbles.

Back at mall everyone was settled down as Ivy stood with a projector showing the word 'Teraform' on a screen. 

Ivy clears throat. "Good evening. Welcome. Bienvenue."

 "Is this an MLM? 'Cause I'm in." Frank says. 

"The dictionary defines terraforming as..."  

"Ooh, ooh, me!" Harley interupts sticking her hand up. 

"Yes?" Ivy asks her. 

"You're doing great." Harley smooches. 

"Thank you. So thousands of years ago, Gotham looked like this." Ivy continues as the slide changes to show a jungle. "Before it became trash like this." The slide changes to show current day Gotham full of skyscrapers. "We're going to reanimate the dead plant matter underneath the city and supercharge it to terraform Gotham into this." The slide changes to show Gotham covered in plants. 

"Well, I'm sold." Harley quickly says.

"Harls, just hang on a second, I haven't said the actual plan." Ivy says.

 "I thought she was finished too." King Shark whispers to Harley.

"Now, to terraform this city, I need to create the Eden Serum. But to do that, I need a compound found only in prehistoric mosquitoes that have been trapped in sap." Ivy announces. 

"Like in Jurassic Park!" Clayface cries.

"Uh... Yeah. I mean, I don't... Sure." Ivy stammers. 

"She's never even seen Jurassic Park!" Frank calls out. 

"Guys..." Ivy tries to get them back on track.

"I do not even know what Jurassic Park is myself..." Y/n admits.

"What? You guys are missing out on 60% of my personality. Why do you think I kept making Jeff Goldblum references?" Harley says to Y/n and Ivy. 

"The good news is that our friends over at the Natural History Museum have such a mosquito." Ivy says choosing to ignore the comment. 

"Then let us heist!" Clayface eagerly calls out. "I call the role of..." He shapeshifts into a female archaeologist and changes his voice slightly. "Eleanor St. Cloud. She's a widowed archaeologist fresh off her latest find, love." 

"Actually, if you go ahead and pick up your binders, I've already assigned each of you a fantastic role."

"Lookout number two?" King Shark reads his.

"Deputy Heist Leader..." Y/n reads his own as he flicks through the binder. "This is fine with me, Seeing as it is your heist I have no intentions to intervene. I look forward to seeing how you do as a leader." 

"The roles have been carefully chosen based on ability. And this heist has been planned, dare I say, to perfection." Ivy says confidently. 

"What about hidden security cams?" King Shark asks.

"It's in the binder." Ivy tells him.

"What about lasers?" Frank asks. 

"Also in the binder." Ivy says.