28. There's No Ivy In Team

Start from the beginning

"Oh..."Y/n says sounding genuinely disappointed. "That is a great shame. I am glad I was able to witness it before it was lost." 

"Well you don't need to be sad for long because now that the crew's back together, we got mad plans, yo!" Harley pipes up.

"I knew you'd come back for a giant caper." King Shark says excited. "So what are we going to do?" 

"Okay, Ivy came up with the most badass, most genius, crazy, sexy, cool plan ever!" Harley begins but with each word Ivy begins to look more nervous.

"Well, I... I wouldn't go that far." Ivy stammers.

"It is so awesome and fucked-up, it would make Lex Luthor shit his pants!" Harley declares.

"That man does not shit his pants for anything." King Shark says to the others.

"Dear heavens, Harley, tell us what the plan is." Clayface begs.

"Yes, I am curious to hear as well." Y/n says folding his arms.

"It's Ivy's plan. You gotta ask her. I know you guys are used to me being in charge, but this is all Ivy, her time to shine. Hit it, Ivy." Harley says giving her a punch in the shoulder. 

"Oh, yes. I will hit it 'cause I'm the boss lady, if you will. The big honcho, the top pepperoni." Ivy nervously chuckles then clears her throat but Y/n can tell she is nervous. "You know what, guys? We just walked in. I haven't even unpacked. I smell like a bus. Can we just talk about the plan in a little bit?" Ivy says quickly before awkwardly walking off.

"You are gonna cream when you hear this plan." Harley tells them. 

"Hmm." Y/n muses.

"And once again, our house is a home." Clayface says happily.

Nightwing was now dressed in his outfit as he entered the batcave. "Huh. Feels smaller." He comments to himself as he moved over to a a set of alcoves holding up several batsuits. "Uh... Why does this suit have boobs?" He says touching it.

"If you want to keep that one, I have a spare in my locker." A voice says and he turns to see Barbara Gordon dressed as Batgirl. 

 "This is my alcove, and you're not Batman." Nightwing crosses his arms. 

"He wishes, right?" Batgirl jokes but Nightwing doesn't reply. "He doesn't wish. I'm Batgirl." She introduces herself while holding out her hand to shake but Nightwing doesn't take it. "And you're Dick Grayson. Last of the Flying Graysons, ward of Bruce Wayne, the original Robin, Teen Titan, and now the protector of Bludhaven." 

"Nightwing!" He says annoyed.

"Nightwing. Got it." Batgirl says as Batman appears now. 

"You were gone for a while. We had to make some expansions stick." Batman tells him.

"Well, I see you've installed some new darkened corners, and it's Nightwing. We're equals. Not Batman and Robin." Nightwing says.

"Got that right." A voice says and Nightwing looks to see the younger Robin sat on his phone.

"Ah, I thought you were four." Nightwing says. 

"It's been eight years. That's how time works, dickwad." Robin tells him. 

"What's with your voice?" Batman asks Nightwing.

"What are you talking about?" Nightwing replies. 

"It's a bit overly serious." Batman says.

"I think it's an appropriate amount of serious." Nightwing says. 

At that moment an alarm begins  beeping and Batman moves to the Batcomputer. "Firefly's attacking the Gotham corn factory, but he's going to see his plan go up in flames. To the Batmobile!"