What do you know about me?

Sunno couldn't believe with his ears about what he said but it's common sense for him to say that.

Sunno Pov

I indeed am a vampire but how is he so sure I have human DNA too? I never told anyone unless it's him... (My little brother)
He looked at sunghoon with a sudden gaze "You!"

Sunno pov end

Sunghoon put him down on the sofa slowly while Sunno was lost in his own thinking.
Looking at him so lost in his thinking Sunghoon smiled and pull him in his arm to embrace Sunoo.
Sunghoon: "Long time no see, my friend." After that sunno felt tears drop down like a river and he embrace back tightly after meeting him for so long.

Sunghoon: "How long do we need to hug each other?." He wasn't feeling easy around Sunno who is still in heat. Outside he was fine but inside the room, he can sense a strong sweet smell around this boy.

Sunno: "Sorry about that but I think my heat has gone down a bit tho." He Pushes gently Sunghoon's shoulders and looked at him, wondering what the hell is he doing here after what happened in the past.

Sunno: "I didn't know it was you all this time." He shook his head and pet Sunno's head making Sunno relax "I'm glad to meet you again, My little sunshine." He gentle smiled at his sunshine who he wished to meet for so long.

"What about your father is he..." He looked pretty nervous and looked at his eyes for an answer.
"Well...My old man is in hell now. So I'm living my life to the fullest." He said that with a bitter tone.

Sunno: "Well yeah you did tell me before that you wanted to be handsome modal and now the whole world knows you. By the way, I'm proud of you Hyung." Sunno giggled while talking about whatever they seemed to like to share.

Sunghoon really liked this moment with sunno but something made him say he shouldn't have said which made it even worse.

(You will know what I mean in the next story)

"Sunno do you still remember what I said before we part aggressive by my father." He looked at sunno and Sunno looked at sunghoon as well.

"If you want an answer then you already know." Sunno's face was flushing while his hand reached Sunghoon's hands and put it in his heart area where he can feel his heart beating way too rapidly.

"Didn't you say your heat gone down now what this? Are you inviting in a mess what if I make you the mother of my children?" After saying this words Sunno said, "How are you sure I will bear your child when I'm a man." Kissing Sunghoon hand to shoulder gave such a feeling he was trying to avoid.

"I think you not in the state to do this thing"
"What do you mean by that!? I have done this with so many use losers but this is the first time because I'm on heat and you are the one who is able to see me such a mess."
"Ah fuck this!"
He chuckled at his silly ness
"Don't blame me I did warn ya"

Sunno woke up first and lay down looking at his beautiful face.
With this face of his.

The way he stares at his body is like a dream come true for him but he can't do anything

So he got up slowly so he will not wake him or he will not be able to run away from him.
He got dressed up quickly after he did the routine and left Sunghoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sorry for waiting so long I've been caught up with another works so hope you like and follow for more even tho I will disappear for 2 to 3 months😅

Thanks for reading, this is the first time anyone read this much after 1 and a half months.
I will come again with a new story as well and I will try not to disappear too long.
So long my friends.]

Ig:en_log_storyreadwithme