CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO|| AMARIS/AIDEN

Comenzar desde el principio

"Interesting." I kiss her neck and make my way to her perfect breasts. I run my lips across her hardened nipple and graze it with my teeth. She gasps at the stimulation and arches her back, so I do it again.

"I've been craving you princess." I look up at her and give her a menacing smile. "I have all this pent-up energy and I'm going to spend it on you." I say, slipping another finger inside her. She lets out the sexiest groan I've ever heard and starts to move on my fingers.

I slide my fingers in and out of her faster, making sure to hit her g-spot and continue to massage her clit with my thumb. She closes her eyes and throws her head back and I know exactly what that means. I tell her what a good girl she's being, and she comes on my fingers.

I stare at her for a second before leaning in to kiss her. "You" I kiss her lips. "Are" I kiss her nose. "Perfection." I kiss her forehead.

"Thank you for always reminding me." She says, caressing my face.

I smile and lean down to whisper in her ear "I'm going to fuck you now and I want you to keep talking to me. Understood?" I line myself up at her entrance and slide the tip of my dick up and down her slit.

I've always been good at fucking. I know my way around a woman's body and that skill came in handy when it came to pleasing women, but those women weren't Amaris. Amaris is different. Amaris goes somewhere in her head when she's having sex and I want to know where. Amaris is drained after every orgasm, and I want to know what that's like for her. Amaris goes quiet when she orgasms, and I want to know what she's thinking. I want to know everything about her. I want to live inside her head and see her thoughts but for now I'll settle for her saying them out loud.

She nods and I bite her neck. "How many times do I need to tell you to use your words?" I release a low growl before slamming into her. Fuck. So soft. So wet. So warm.

She cries out and runs her hands down my back, her fingernails digging into me as I slide in and out of her. The first time I was inside her I had to take it easy but now that she's only taking me, I can fuck her into oblivion.

"Talk to me, baby" I say, bringing my free hand up to cup her face.

She moans my name and tries her best to keep her eyes on mine, but I can tell she wants to let them roll to the back of her head. "Feels sooo good. you're big so it hurts a little, but the pain is a good kind of pain."

"I'm so proud of you princess. You're taking it like such a good girl." Her eyes light up and I kiss her.

Amaris has always been the boss. She was born to be a leader, but she also likes to be told what a good little girl she is. She's the perfect mix of a dominant and a submissive.

I lift from her mouth and place my hand on her stomach, fucking her harder. Her breathing picks up and she starts to pulse around me. She moans and throws her head back. I kiss her neck and she comes on my dick. I don't want this to end yet, so I stop myself from coming inside her and kiss my way down her body. I lick, suck, and flick her pussy until she comes for the third time. she tells me the reason she goes quiet when she comes is because she wants to savor the feelings of butterflies in her stomach.

I remove her shaking legs from my shoulders and grab one of her pillows. "Turn over, princess."

She does as she's told, and I rub my knuckles over her smooth, sexy ass before spanking it. "Up." I say and she lifts her ass up so I can place the pillow under her.

I get on top of her, placing each of my knees on either side of her upper thighs and line myself up at the entrance of her pussy. She moans when I part her folds with the tip of my dick, and I do it again. She eagerly pushes up and I spank her again. "Say pretty please, princess."

"Pretty please." She moans and I slide into her. "Oh fuck." She breathes and bury her face in my sheets.

The way she feels, the way she smells, it's too intoxicating. I hold onto her hips and slam into her over and over. The sounds she makes drives me crazy. She tells me how good I'm making her feel and I praise her for doing as she's told. I slam into her harder and faster every time she moans my name, and it doesn't take long for her to come again. I follow soon after her, coming so hard that I feel like I'm seeing stars.

I collapse on top of her and wrap her up in my arms before rolling on my side. 'I love you' is what I want to say but I don't want to make her uncomfortable so instead I settle for the one thing my mind always comes back to every time I see, hear, touch, and lick her. "You're mine forever."

She rolls over in my arms and looks at me with shy eyes "You really think so?" she asks, biting her lips.

"Absolutely." I say and she looks away from me. I furrow my brows. Was she planning on leaving me? I'm sure she knows there isn't a place on earth she could ever run to where I wouldn't find her. I love her and I want her to have some semblance of control but not forcing her to tell me she loves me is the extent of my generosity. She could never leave me. She's my living, breathing heart. "What's wrong princess?" I ask cautiously.

She shrugs "I just- I want to please all of you but what if I'm not enough? You guy have it in your heads that you can all share me but I'm just one girl. What if one of you get jealous or you ask me to choose or you realize I'm not worth it?" she starts crying and I immediately freeze.

Amaris is crying? Amaris doesn't cry. It's not that crying is a sign of weakness or anything, she just doesn't do it. I can probably count on both hands the number of times I've seen her cry in her whole life and half of those times, she was crying because she couldn't control her anger. This isn't anger. I don't know what to do. Did I break her?

I pull her closer to my chest and run my hands through her hair. "You're not just 'some girl' Amaris. We love you. We're in love with you. I promise you're more than enough."

She pulls away a little and looks up at me with teary eyes. "Why am I crying?"

"I'm not sure sweetheart. I think you're exhausted." I say and she giggles before snuggling back into me. She lets out a little moan and I know she's about to fall asleep, but she needs to go pee before she can go to bed so I lift her off the bed and take her to the bathroom. She practically falls asleep on the toilet, but she pees, so I kiss her forehead and tell her she did a good job before cleaning her up and taking her back to bed.

I watch her as she sleeps, and I've never felt more content in my life. I love her so much.

                                                            *****

I reach over and search my bed, but I don't find Amaris. I groan and open my eyes to see her standing by my dresser with something in her hands.

"Princess?" Amaris turns to me with an unreadable look on her face and it's not until I look down that I see what she's holding.

Oh fuck.