“Mengyan, so you’re the mysterious perfumer named Sally that the Lu family invited! You’re really too awesome!”

“Sally is very famous internationally. I didn’t expect her to be so young! Mengyan, you’ve been studying perfumes overseas all these years! As expected of the Xia family’s daughter!”

Xia Mengyan’s movements were elegant as she raised her head and replied indifferently, “Yes. All these years, I’ve been painstakingly studying perfumes overseas. I also participated in the International Fragrance Competition four years ago and won the championship. I only returned after being invited by the Lu family.”

“Mengyan, why are you suddenly collaborating with the Lu family? Don’t you know that President Gu and the Lu family…” The person’s expression was subtle, and everyone understood what he meant.

“What’s wrong with President Gu and the Lu family?” Xia Mengyan looked confused. It was obvious that she did not know.

The person stammered, “I can only tell you that President Gu and the Lu family are competitors. President Gu is also attending the perfume exchange this time to compete with the Lu family for first place. Aren’t you afraid that President Gu will blame you for helping the Lu family?”

Xia Mengyan’s expression changed. “What exactly is going on? I agreed to help the Lu family because I met President Gu in the Lu family when I was young. I thought that he and the Lu family… Forget it, I’ve already signed a contract with the Lu family. No matter what, I’ll do my job. I can’t go against my professional ethics because of outside affairs.”

Chapter 804: Who Doesn’t Like Beautiful Women?

“Mengyan is indeed an internationally renowned perfumer. She’s too professional!”

Everyone was praising her when someone suddenly broke the peaceful atmosphere. “Mengyan, you probably don’t know yet, but… President Gu is already married.”

Xia Mengyan’s expression changed as if she had been struck by lightning. “He’s married?”

“Yes, his wife is called Qiao Xi. I heard that she’s related to your Xia family! She seems to be the biological daughter of your aunt, Xia Yunlou!”

Xia Mengyan reacted for a while. Qiao Xi was her aunt’s daughter?

Xia Yunlou was Old Madam Yin’s daughter. Back then, after Old Madam Yin and Xia Cheng got married, they gave birth to three children. After the two of them divorced, Xia Yunqiu and Xia Yunyi left with Xia Cheng. Only Xia Yunlou stayed in the Xia family.

Xia Mengyan’s father was Xia Cheng’s illegitimate child. He was also the only heir of the Xia family.

Although Xia Yunlou was Old Madam Yin’s daughter, she was very close to the illegitimate child and had nothing to do with the Yin family. Hence, the Xia family also knew that Xia Yunlou’s biological daughter had been found.

However, Xia Mengyan never expected that the daughter of the Xu family who had been missing for 20 years was Mrs. Gu. In that case, Mrs. Gu and she were considered sisters!

At this moment, everyone was discussing in low voices. “Qiao Xi is really lucky! Although she went missing when she was young and couldn’t grow up in the Xu family, she had an adoptive mother who doted on her and left her with a huge inheritance. Now, she’s married to President Gu and has become the supreme Mrs. Gu.”

At this moment, Xia Mengyan could not help but be a little nervous. She immediately picked up her phone and sent a message to her parents. The other party quickly replied: [Mengyan, don’t worry. The old master doesn’t like Qiao Xi, so the Xia family won’t acknowledge her. You’re the only daughter of the Xia family.]