403-404

Chapter 403: Stars’ Gathering

“I hope you won’t regret it, Miss Qiao,” Lu Yan said.

Qiao Xi glanced at him indifferently before leaving.

Lu Yan stood on the same spot and looked at Qiao Xi’s back, unable to return to his senses for a long time.

At this moment, Huang Lilan walked out with a face full of resentment. “Ah Yan, that b*tch Qiao Xi…”

“Shut up!” Lu Yan angrily rebuked. “You don’t have to care about my matters. This is the next step in my plan. I have to get Qiao Xi!”

Huang Lilan said indignantly, “How is she worthy of you?”

“I want to snatch away everything that belongs to Gu Zheng, including Qiao Xi!” Lu Yan’s eyes were cold as he said fiercely, “Huang Lilan, I warned you long ago not to let others have a handle on you. You ended up like this today because you went to provoke Lu Qingyun back then. Since you could’ve gotten an official status anyway, why did you still go to find trouble with Lu Qingyun?

“So don’t interfere in my business with Qiao Xi. I have my own plans.”

Huang Lilan was filled with unwillingness, but she still nodded obediently. “Ah Yan… I did it for your sake as well…”

Without waiting for her to finish her sentence, Lu Yan left with a cold face. He did not even bother to look at her.

Eldest Miss Lu had already been dead for 20 years. Even if they were to seek justice for her now, she wouldn’t be able to return.

Actually, with the president’s current ability, as long as he was willing, he could kill Old Master Lu and Lu Xiang in minutes. To the president, it was like crushing an ant.

But what was the point of killing them? No one knew what they had done, much less how much Eldest Miss Lu had suffered. The truth of her death was even harder to unravel.

The president might as well let them live well and watch the truth be unraveled bit by bit. Their crimes would be slowly exposed, and they would watch those people suffer.

At this moment, someone knocked on the door. “Senior.”

The person who called out wasn’t Qiao Xi but a man. The two of them knew that only Zhou Guanjin would call Gu Zheng that.

Upon hearing this, Song Shijing immediately pulled Song Shiyu away to the back door.

Seeing that the door wasn’t locked, Zhou Guanjin pushed it open and entered. “Senior, didn’t Dark Net Organization have a gathering before? The people in Stars want to hold a gathering as well. Do you want to go?”

There were two major organizations in the hacker world. Initially, Mo Yuan did not belong to any organization. However, because Black Tide joined Stars, everyone treated Mo Yuan as one of them.

Song Shiyu leaned against the back door and listened to their conversation quietly. No one in Li City knew that the powerful president of the business world was actually the top hacker, Mo Yuan.

Song Shijing frowned. “Are you crazy? If the president finds out that you’re eavesdropping, you’ll be dead!”

Chapter 404: Black Tide’s Husband Is A Bastard!

Song Shiyu said nonchalantly, “The president won’t punish me! His bark is worse than his bite. Brother, did you find any clues when the president asked you to look for the divine physician?”

At the mention of this, Song Shijing looked helpless. “The president is Mo Yuan, the hacker. Even he couldn’t find the divine physician, so how could I? Besides…”

Moreover, Young Madam was related to the divine physician. She had also been searching for the whereabouts of the divine physician, but there were no clues.

Nearly everyone was looking for the divine physician. They had used a huge amount of manpower and resources, but there were no clues at all. It was either he was in hiding, or

Inside the room, Zhou Guanjin said, “Senior, I know that you and Junior have been looking for the whereabouts of the divine physician but you guys haven’t found any clues even after so long, There are so many top hackers in Stars. As long as you give the order, everyone will naturally help you.”

Actually, Zhou Guanjin also knew that if Gu Zheng couldn’t find him, it would be even harder for others.

Gu Zheng slowly raised his eyes. “Junior is going too?”

Zhou Guanjin nodded. “Of course. There are many of her friends in Stars. They haven’t seen each other for so long, so it’s a good opportunity for them to meet.”

He lowered his voice and said, “Senior, you know as well that the people in hacker organizations have their own lives and identities. It’s rare for us to host a gathering. I don’t know when the next time will be. Junior also wants to use this opportunity to find out more about the divine physician.”

Gu Zheng nodded. If she wanted to go, he would accompany her.

The corners of Qiao Xi’s eyes twitched while her heart thumped.

‘No, you’ve misunderstood.’

‘When she and Gu Zheng had just gotten married, she didn’t know that Gu Zheng was Mo Yuan. Deep down, she firmly believed that Gu Zheng was a bastard, so when she was taking on a mission with Tang Li, she confided in her about Gu Zheng and ridiculed him.

Hence, Tang Li remembered that Black Tide’s husband was a bastard!

At that time, Qiao Xi had only said those things casually and was not actually angry with Gu Zheng. Who would have thought that her husband actually treated her very well and he was even coming here today?

Qiao Xi was about to explain when Tang Li said indignantly, “Black Tide is so pitiful. Her husband always abuses her and refuses to give her food. How could there be such a bastard like that?!”

Qiao Xi tried to interrupt. “Listen to me…”

Tang Li was so angry that her face turned red. “Poor little sweetheart! What do you want me to listen to?! Don’t be embarrassed. Your husband doesn’t treat you well, so why don’t you just divorce him? You’re so pretty anyway. You don’t have to worry about not finding a man!”

Just then, Gu Zheng walked in.

He was wearing a custom-made suit and a coat, which made him look tall and slender. His well-defined face was full of indifference, while his eyes were deep. There was an expensive watch on his wrist, and it was obvious that he was either rich or noble.

The moment the handsome and rich man appeared, he attracted everyone’s attention.