Chapter 29

**Gianni, two weeks later**

"Wow." Dimitrius breathes out as we get out of the car, looking up at the large, gorgeous house in front of us. "It's prettier in person." He whispers in awe, making me laugh.

The two weeks went by way faster than I thought it would and before I knew it, Bambi and I had packed up all of our things into a large U-Haul truck and made the two-day drive to Washington. It took us a bit longer because of the stops and the part of Washington we came to, but it was fun.
We had movers drive the large u-haul truck and pull his car behind, and we drove my Lamborghini Urus.

My dad took letting me go, the hardest. He was very against it, but eventually excepted it when I explained to him that I didn't give a fuck whether he liked the idea or not. He then proceeded to whine about how I'm so mean and don't love him, and I just stared at him until he finally accepted it.

The twins were happy that I was finally leaving like I'd always wanted, and both of them told me they would come visit me soon. Ezra helped D and I pack, along with Nico and Andrew. Ez was sad, but happy for me. Andrew fake cried for a whole twelve and a half minutes, and Bam actually cried for about twenty minutes until Nico promised to bring him up here at least twice a year.

"Let's go in." I tell him, and he nods excitedly, taking the house keys out of his pocket and leading me up the steps.

He unlocks the front door, and we both look around the interior in awe, taking in the large home. "This is...wow." He says in amazement. "And this is all for us? You and Me?"

"You and Me, Bambi." I smile, and he smiles back.

You and Me forever.

~

~

~

It takes us about seven hours in total to bring in the boxes and get our bedroom, and the kitchen unpacked, then sorting the other boxes to the other rooms we want them to go in.

"When will the furniture be here?" D asks.

"Tomorrow morning." I respond, turning off the faucet and putting my toothbrush in the holder. "We should go to Bed Baths and Beyond, and Target. Y'know, stock up on everything." I tell him, grabbing a hair tie and using it to put my hair in a quick, normal braid.

"Oh, and we need to make sure the garage is cleaned out, for your cars."

"Our cars." I correct him, just getting a smile in response. "When are you starting classes?"

D enrolled in the University of Washington which is about a twenty-minute drive from our new house, and I decided to just go with Online Courses at the same University. I can go into in-person classes if I want, but I'd rather stay away from people, if I can.

"On Monday. So, I have the weekend to get situated." He answers. I sit down in the bed, testing out the comfort level before nodding to myself and laying down on top of the comforter.

He lays down next to me, and we both stare at the ceiling.

"Can we get a dog?" he asks me.

"Sure."

"And a cat?" He question.

"Alright.

"What about Parrot?"

"You and these damn parrots."

**The next day**

Both of us wake up around 8am, showering and getting dressed to get ready to go out. I stand in the bathroom and fill in my piercings, and he comes in, standing next to me while I smirk at his outfit.