Why am I not having a mother? Aren't you right here?

Even Lin Ling couldn't stand it anymore, "Friend, is it appropriate for you to tell a little cub that they don't have a mother?"

"Then I can't make it call my mom all the time. What should I do if there is a problem with gender cognition in the future?" Yu Yuan was also very distressed about this problem. As a man, he really didn't want to be chased and called mom all the time.

Without waiting for an answer, Xiao Yi's small eyes became more and more wet. Seeing this, Yu Yuan had no choice but to bite the bullet and pointed at the black dragon lying on the ground taking a nap, "Can you call him mom in the future? I'm your dad, remember, darling."

It took out the bird cub feed and fed it, and the little one who had something to eat immediately felt better.

So, when Heilong woke up, he saw a little blue guy standing in front of him, craned his neck and shouted at it, "Mom!"

Black Dragon: "???"

"What are you doing?!"

Yu Yuan was incubating other eggs by the side, and responded to Heilong's question: "The child is still young, don't be scared."

However, how could Heilong admit defeat so easily. It looked at the little blue bean in front of it, and then looked at the calm human mage next to it. It felt very resentful, and even forgot the things that it was unwilling to admit to being called by the bird, and it opened its mouth and said, "That one It's your mother, and I'm your father, do you understand?"

This time, the doubts turned into Yu Yuan, and the question mark on his forehead stunned that he didn't understand why Heilong was suddenly willing to have a relationship with Xiaoyi.

"This wave is really a black dragon being tricked into," Lin Ling complained. "By the way, I have already thought about the title of the community post 'Shocked, Father Mao Mao actually married Long Yin and had a son'."

Xiao Yi was also a little puzzled, "Tweet Tweet."

What a mess.

"I don't care, I'm your father, he's your mother, and if I call you wrong, I'll throw you into the sea." Heilong narrowed his eyes and started throwing into the sea again to threaten the same old ways.

Yu Yuan: "...You can get rid of the cubs."

Moreover, the water-printed birds are already water, so what's the use of you threatening this.

It wasn't long before the "family of three" lived, and ten days had passed since Yu Yuan was arrested to help hatch the eggs, and the only earth-type egg had hatched. This time, the most common earth-type monster, the golden marmot, is not very different from ordinary animals. The most important thing is that the color is special. There are also many players who like to catch and raise them from the wild.

What surprised Yu Yuan a little was that this time the second eldest, the golden marmot, was a little girl, rounding up to be his daughter. He even deliberately changed back to the cat form and waited for the eggs to hatch. However, the little guy just came out of the shell not long ago. , and did something that "disappointed" the black cat.

"Mom." The groundhog also called the black cat the same, and turned his head to call "Dad" to the black dragon.

The black cat feels quite annoyed. Is it because the body size is so different that it has to be forced to be a mother every time?