32

It has been some days after the wedding. Today I would help Dolores and Mariano move in together into Dolores' room. It sure has transformed into something bigger so both of them had enough space.
"So how is it to be a married woman?", I asked her.
"It is great. And I accually wanted to ask you something... you and tío Bruno have been together for a very, very long time so when are you getting married? Have you thought about that? Do you even want to get married?", she asked.

Should I tell her? Because if I would she would probably tell nobody because she obviously is good at 'keeping secrets'. But I should ask Bruno first. And she probably knows the answer to her questions anyways because she must have heard.

"Yes, me and your tío Bruno have been together for a long time and I always wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and he was always the only man in my life and even when he was 'gone' I didn't even thought about getting together with another person because I knew I would either be with him or with no one.", I said.
"That's very sweet of you.", she said.

We walked to Mariano's house and knocked at the door. He opened it and first hugged Dolores. Then we got inside and took some boxes and walked back to the casita. I walked a little bit ahead of them so they could talk in private.
"Hey tía Y/N! Do you need any help?", Louisa asked me.
"Yes, that would be great.", I said and gave her a few of the boxes I carried.

It was totally normal for me that 'the kids' of the Madrigal family called me tía. They all grew up with me on their sides. So why wouldn't they. When I'm back in the casita I would have to talk to Bruno. Because I can't take this for any longer.

We got finished faster after Louisa decided to help us so when we were finished I got into Bruno's room. I just walked to the bed and laid on it. Soon after that I fell asleep. I didn't even know why but I was very tired.

I woke up to the kisses from Bruno. He kissed me on my cheeks and on my forhead.
"Hello mi vida. How did you sleep?", he asked.
"Good. How long have I been sleeping?", I asked him.
"I don't know. I came into my room and you were already sleeping so I don't know for how long. But if this helps you it's 5 pm.", he said.
"Already?", I said.
"Yes.", he said.
"I wanted to talk to you about something.", I said.
"What is it? Did something happen?", he asked.
"No, but today I was walking to Mariano with Dolores and she asked me if we are ever getting married because we've been together for such a long time. And I wanted to ask you if it would be okay for you if we finally tell your family that we are engaged?", I asked.
"Yes, of corse. It's time to tell them.", he said.
"Great! So how about today at dinner?", I asked.
"Sure, why not.", he said.

We got ready for dinner and then we walked downstaires to the kitchen.
"Hello Julieta. Do you need any help?", Bruno asked.
"Yes, accually. Could you two set the table?", she asked.
"Of corse.", I said.
We took some plates and some cups and laid them down on the table.

As sonn as we were finished the whole family came to the table. We were eating and Camilo was telling us about this new girl he met and that she would like to come over sometimes. Alma had a strange look on her face. I almost started laughing.

"I want to tell you guys something", Bruno said and slowly stood up.
"As you know me and Y/N have been together for a very long time and have been through alot together and we always knew that we were meant to be. So a few days ago I asked her if she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me as my wife and she said yes.", he said. Everyone was standing up and hugging us.
"Congratulations!"
"I'm so happy for you."

After that we finally got into our room after answering alot of questions by his family.
"I'm happy we did this.", I said.
"Me too.", he said. We started cuddeling and slowly fell asleep in eachothers arms.