6

Today I had to help my mother in the shop again. So I couldn't go to Bruno. But maybe he would come to me.
I poured the flowers and waited for costumers. Julieta walked in with Agustín.
"Hi Y/N. We are searching for flowers. Today my mother will first met Agustín and he wanted to buy her flowers. Maybe yellow ones.", Julieta said. I showed them some flowers.

"How's Bruno doing?", I asked.
"Not good. The last view days he was so happy and talked with us and smiled the whole time but today he looked sad and didn't say a word.", Julieta said.
"Why?", I asked.
"I don't know. I thought you might know why. But you don't?", she said.
"No, I don't.", I said. "Can I visit him?"
"Sure.", Julieta said. "But I'm not sure if he will answer you. I tried everything to hear one word from him but he didn't say anything and was weirder than usual."
"I have to try it.", I said.
"But not now, mi amor. I need your help here.", my mother said.
"But...", I said.
"No, not today. Today we have to pack up over one hundred flowers for a wedding. And I can't do that by myself and Angelina hasn't got time for that today.", she said.

Julieta and Agustín bought the flowers and said goodbye. I helped my mother packing up the flowers.
"So, what kind of relationship do you have with Bruno?", my mother asked.
"We are just really close friends.", I said. I mean, I didn't lie. We were pretty 'close'.
"Just close friends?", she asked.
"Yes.", I said.
"Okay.", she said.
"We have to bring those flowers to the church today. The wedding is tomorrow. And we also have to decorate the church with the flowers. We have to start tomorrow in the early morning. The wedding is in the evening.", she said. I nodded.

We packed up the flowers and brought them to the church. It was getting dark so me and my mother walked home. I could see Bruno's mother in the casita opening the door for Julieta and Agustín. Was Bruno there? Is he okay? I just wanted to go to him and ask him what's wrong but not now. I had to go home now.

I got into my room and waited until it was dark. I sneaked out of the house and got to the bridge but he wasn't there. Maybe it took longer because Agustín was there. He will come. I'm sure.

I waited for five minutes. Then ten. Then twenty. He was not coming and the light went out in the madrigal house. I decided to give Bruno a visit. I got to his tower but not in the house. I walked around the house.
"Bruno!!!", I screamed as quiet as possible.
"Bruno?", I said. "Look I don't know if you can hear me but if you do, please answer me. I wanted to know what happend. I'm here for you, okay?", I said. He didn't answer. I sat down at the ground. After a while I stood up and walked home.

Why wasn't he coming? Maybe he fell asleep. He's also just a human.
I got home and laid into my bed.

The next day I got up early to prepare everything for the wedding. I was still tired but it was okay. It took until the evening to finish everything. Just in the right time because the first guests came. Me and my mother were also invited to the wedding. I didn't even know who was getting married. But it had free food so...

We waited until everyone was there. Even the Madrigals were invited. There was his mother, Pepa with that short man and Julieta with Agustín. But were was Bruno? I couldn't ask now because the wedding started. I waited until we could eat. I got to Pepa and asked her were Bruno was.
"He was in his room for the past two days. He doesn't feel good.", she said.
"Is he sick?", I asked.
"No but he's sad. But I don't know why. That's a Bruno thing. Sometimes he just gets sad over nothing.", she said. I got away and sat down. I ate my food.

I thought about Bruno. Wait a minute. If the whole madrigal family was here, that means no one was in the casita except for Bruno. I have to go to him now.
"Mama, would it be okay if I go home? I'm very tired.", I asked.
"Yes, it's okay.", she said. I hugged her and walked 'home'.

I walked to the casita.
"Hi casita, could you open the doors for me? I want to talk to Bruno.", I said. The house opened the doors. "Thank you!"

I got to his tower and opened his door.
"Bruno?!", I screamed.
"Hi, it's me. Y/N. I m coming in now.", I said and walked in. I started walking upstairs. I was out of breath when I was at the top.
"Bruno! Where are you?", I screamed.
"Y/N?", I heard him. He was in his cave. I went inside. He was doing a vision. He stopped immediately when I came in.
"Who's vision was that?", I asked.
"That's not important. What are you doing here?", he said.
"I wanted to talk to you. You were not there yesterday at night. I waited for you. I even got here to talk to you. Have you heard me?", I asked.
"No I didn't.", he said. He had a cold expression on his face. He never looked at me like that.

"What's wrong?", I asked.
"Nothing. I'm fine.", he said.
"Pepa said you were in your room for the past two days. I don't think everything is fine. Talk to me.", I said.
"Why should I?", he screamed at me. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Why was he so angry at me? What have I done?
"I think we shouldn't see each other anymore.", he said.
"What?", I said. A tear dropped down from my eyes.
"Why are you doing this to me?", I asked.
"I just think it's the best if we don't see each other anymore.", he said.
"And I trusted you.", I said hurt. He showed no emotions. Not sadness. Angriness. Upsetness. Nothing. I started weeping and walked out of his room and back home.

When I was infront of my home I saw the madrigal family walking home. Pepa and Julieta saw me.
"Y/N, is everything okay? Where have you been? Where you with Bruno? What did he do to you?", Pepa asked. Over her head a cloud formed. I touched her hand.
"I'm fine. And no I wasn't with Bruno. He did nothing.", I said. She didn't believe me. They said goodbye and went home.I laid into my bed and cried the whole night. My mother was coming back late. She heard me and came to me.

"What happend?", she asked.
"Nothing.", I said and wiped off my tears.
"Are you sure?", she asked.
"Yes.", I said. She hugged me. After a while she got out of my room and left me alone. A sat infront of my window and looked at the madrigal house. I feel asleep while looking out of the window.