22

Today we had to patch the walls. I got the spackle and walked to a wall.
"Can I help you?", Bruno asked.
"Of corse.", I said. We were in a corner where nobody could see us. We still haven't told his mother about our relationship. He was too scared so I gave him as much time as he needed. I knew that someday she would find out. But I just wanted to enjoy the moments with Bruno especially those where we were alone.

We started patching the cracks and pretanding to be Jorge and Hernando. Bruno was indeed a very good actor. He pretanded like he lost control over his hands and now they threatened him with the spatula. I started laughing. He stopped and laughed too. We just smiled at each other for a moment.
"I love you.", I said. That was the secound time I ever said that to him in my life. He was so overwhelmed but started grinning immediately.
"I love you too, mi amor.", he said. I smiled at him.

We patched the cracks again. It was just wonderful to spend time with him. I felt so free and loved like I never did before. This man made me so happy. I just wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. Even though he has some issues. But I love him. Every part of him. All his issues. All of his jokes. His eyes. His personality. His smile. And how he always tried to make me feel good and happy and loved. Everytime I was sad he immediately tried to comfort me or hug me. He just knew what I needed.

We were almost finished with this wall when Bruno put his hand in the spackle.
"What are you doing?", I asked confused but I still smiled. It was so unexpected. He took his hand out and reached for my face. He smiled. I tried to avoid his hand. But I was to slow. His hands was on my cheek.
"Bruno!", I said and was playing angry. I put my hand in the spackle and did the same to him. We started laughing and had a little fight.

Just when I tried to put my hand with the spackle on it on his face he grabbed my hand so I couldn't touch him. He looked me in the eyes. He stopped laughing and just smiled while coming closer to me. He slowly pushed me against the wall. He stared at my lips and back into my eyes. He got closer. We united our hands. I looked into his eyes. He looked down at me.
"What if anyone sees us?", I asked.
"I don't care. I just want to kiss you.", he said.

I got closer to him until our lips almost touched. Our lips were so close but I wanted to tease him. I wanted to see how long it would take for him to loose control. He breathed heavier. I could feel his heartbeat. He wanted to kiss me. I knew it. It was just so entertaining watching him losing control over his body and just following his intentions.

His body got closer to mine. Our lips almost touched. He let out a little laugh.
"Why are you doing this to me?", he said in a seductive voice.
"You have to beg for it.", I said. He let out a little laugh.
"Please kiss me, mi amor.", he said.
"That's a good boy.", I said and kissed him. I put my hand on his neck and took his hair in my hands. His hands were on my waist. Slowly going down until they were on my legs. He lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my neck. I pushed his head thighter my body. He was kissing my neck. He got back to my lips. I bited his lip. He smiled. We kissed again. I started moving my hips a little bit. He got hard.
I smiled.
"I want you.", he said.
"I'm all yours.", I said. He kissed me. Now it wasn't that gentle anymore. It felt so good. I started moaning. That only turned him on more.

"Y/N, Bruno!!!", Pepa said from downstairs. Did she hear us? Did she saw us? And why do we have to be interupted everytime?!?!? We got away from each other. Still out of breath. I fixed my poncho and walked to the stairs.
"Yes?", I said.
"Dinner is ready.", she said and walked to the dinning room.

I looked at Bruno and walked downstairs with him. We sat across of each other. We ate.
"Bruno. What is that in your face?", Pepa asked.
"Ou that's spackle. Me and Y/N messed around a little bit.", he said and looked at me nervously.
"And what is that red thing on your neck, Y/N?", Alma asked me.
"Ehm... a rat bit me. Now it's a little bit red there.", I said. Bruno smiled and continued eating. I smiled too.