13

*8 months later*

Today I had to go to the madrigals because Julieta and Agustín got their baby. I wanted to see her. I knew her name was Louisa but I didn't know what I should bring with me.
I got to a shop and looked for necklaces. There was one with a blue flower on it. It looked beautiful so I bought it.

I made my way to my shop to tell Angelina and Gabriela I wasn't there today. They said it was okay.
"Give my regards to Bruno!", Gabriela said. I nodded and walked to the madrigals.

Casita opened the door for me and I walked in.
"Hello familia madrigal. I'm here to see Louisa and of corse everyone of you. Where are you?", I said.
"Hello Y/N, we are so glad to see you. We were about to eat breakfast. Do you want to acompany us?", Alma said.
"Yes.", I said and walked to the dinning room with her.
"Hello Y/N. How are you doing?", Julieta asked.
"Good. What about you?", I asked.
"Good. I just didn't got that much sleep. Do you want to see Louisa?", she asked.
"Yes but let's eat first.", I said.
"Good idea.", Felíx said.

We started to eat. Bruno wasn't there.
"Where is Bruno?", I asked.
"He is in his room. He isn't feeling well.", Alma said.
We continued eating. Everyone was talking while I was thinking of Bruno. Could I help him? Did Alma talk to him again?

When we where finished Julieta showed me Louisa.
"Aw, she is so cute.", I said and played with her. She giggled and smiled and kicked around with her tiny legs.
"I got something for her. It's a little present.", I said and took out the necklace.
"I saw it and thought it might suit her. And I was right. She lookes beautiful.", I said while puting on the necklace.
"It is beautiful!", Julieta said.
"I think I will go and talk to Bruno.", I said and stood up.
"Yes, do that. I think he will might listen to you and talk to you. He doesn't even talk to me and Pepa.", she said. I nodded and walked upstairs to his door.

I knocked but noone answered so I just walked in.
"Bruno! Are you here? I'm coming in.", I said and walked through the sand fall. He wasn't there so he must be in his cave. I walked up the stairs and made a break when I got like the half. I was exausted.
"Bruno! Can you just come to me? I don't have the energy to walk all up there?", I said and waited for his responce. But he didn't answer.
"Bruno?", I said and started walking upstairs again.
"Are you okay?", I screamed.
"Bruno, please talk to me!", I said and finally was on top.

I walked into the cave. I saw him putting his face in his knees. I heard a little sobbing noise.
"Bruno?", I said calmly and sat down next to him.
"Are you okay?", I asked and laid one of my hands on his shoulder.
"No not really.", he said with a sad voice. He was obviously crying but he was trying to cover it up so I won't notice.
"Do you want to talk about it?", I asked.
"No not really.", he said and sobbed.
I laid my arm around his shoulder and hugged him.

He started crying but tried to be as quiet as possible. I laid my head on his shoulder while he was still crying in his knees. I gave him a kiss on his head. His hair was so soft and it smelled so good. It didn't really had a specific flavor. It just smelled like him.

We sat there for a long time. After a while he calmed down and looked at me. His nose and eyes where red.
"I'm so sorry that you have to see me like that.", he said.
"You don't have to be sorry. Everyone has to cry sometimes. I'm just happy you let me be with you.", I said.
"Thank you", he said.
"No problem.", I said.
"Okay. I will tell you. You know we haven't seen each other in a while and after I brought you home at the day that Julieta had her baby party my mother asked me what I was doing and told me that everytime you were here I had to be in my room so we wouldn't see each other. And today I heard you and was about to walk down but she saw me and said I should go back in my room. Why is she doing that to me? I deserve to be happy just like my sisters. Do I?", he said.
"Of corse you do. I'm so sorry about that. I think we have to talk to her.", I said. He stared at me.
"Because you're not taking that anymore and I don't want you to be sad and I just want to be happy with you and not just when we manage to go somewhere alone. I want to be happy with you everyday of my life. Every minute and every secound.", I said.
"But if we talk to her it would only get worse.", he said.
"You don't know that.", I said.
"Yes, I do. It was always like that. My sisters got everything from her and I got nothing. She always loved them more than me. I was always the black sheep of the family and I will always be.", he said.
"But...", I said. I got tears in my eyes. So did he.
"I only want the best for you, Y/N, but if we would talk to her she would maybe do something that would rip us apart forever. And I don't want that. So I guess it would be best if you go now. And I'm not doing that because she told me too. I do that to protect you, even though it breaks my heart.", he said while a tear rolled down his face. I started whepping.
"I don't want that. I want to be with you, Bruno. I don't need anyone else. I just need you.", I said and breaked down. I sat down on the ground.
"I don't want that either but it is the best.", he said.
"No, it isn't. And you know that.", I said.
"I think you should go now.", he said.
"Bruno, please-", I said crying.
"Please just go.", he said while crying next to me. I putted my forhead against his.
"Please don't leave me.", I whispered to him. He bursted out in tears even more.
"I'm so sorry.", he said and walked away.
"Bruno!", I screamed after him. I stood up and walked in the same way he walked to.

When I was outside of the cave I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere. I was going downstairs. When I was outside of his room I made sure nobody saw me because I still had tears on my face and I was coming out of Bruno's room and they would have told Alma. So I got outside of this house as fast and quiet as possible. I ran home crying and laid in my bed.

Why was he doin that again? I mean yes he wants to protect me but this won't solve any of our problems.
I started feeling very tired and fell asleep.